Thread: Well impressed Newby said hello

Well impressed Newby said hello

Ive been in and out of this site for the last 6 months or so and im absolutely astonished by the kits on offer and the effort you guys put into your cars.

Well, Ive taken the plunge and will see Ashley in Donnington this month to order my 360. CANNOT EFFIN WAIT.
    Im sure that with all the expertese on this site, self build will be a doddle with you Guys on board.
    Ive had the Build DVD, feel also that I know some of you more than my wife, ;D ;D and look forward in joining the Fraternity. Ofcourse the build diary and postings will be part of the fun.

cheers and thanks for the DREAM.

Re: Well impressed Newby said hello

Enjoy the next two years mate. You're gonna be kept busy. Just kidding. I'm just waiting to start a project very soon and can't wait to put my deposit down. Have fun and keep us up to date with it all.

welcome to the forums, take your time and do it right, there are a lot of people here that are willing to give you top notch advice!

Quote Originally Posted by XPERT360
    Ive been in and out of this site for the last 6 months or so and im absolutely astonished by the kits on offer and the effort you guys put into your cars.

Well, Ive taken the plunge and will see Ashley in Donnington this month to order my 360. CANNOT EFFIN WAIT.
    Im sure that with all the expertese on this site, self build will be a doddle with you Guys on board.
    Ive had the Build DVD, feel also that I know some of you more than my wife, ;D ;D and look forward in joining the Fraternity. Ofcourse the build diary and postings will be part of the fun.

cheers and thanks for the DREAM.
    Welcome to the Forum. We all look forward to another actual build in the technical section.
    Regards,

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

To be honest, itll be my first build. Im no mechanic but have served 20 years as a Mechanical Design Engineer and Im good at resolving problems. So the Build does not Phase me at all.
    I will obviously compile a question sheet upon receipt of my kit, so no point asking stuff at the mo.
    Ive waited and researched over a year on this so I should be able to build Blind Folded ;D
    Im also in no rush to build. so may me a long one im afraid.

I feel your confidence through the computer. Enjoy the build and please keep us posted on your progress. 8)