Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: countach

countach

Hi everyone....remember me.. I was making a scratchbuilt Countach...Well that one didn't work out,but being one to never give up I'm at it again. Here's what I have so far.....

Re: countach

Ummm... (knock!) (knock!) ....anyone home?

...I think you forgot something. ???

- Neal
    - www.BaileySpeed.com

- Neal Bailey<br />- www.BaileySpeed.com

Hi, I remember you... Sorry to hear that your built did not finish.... So, what are you working on Now? I think you forgot your link... Felix

He either forgot or in reality he has nothing!!!! ;D

Did your build fail at some point or did it never launch for whatever reason?

If it failed, do you have pictures?

Paul, this was the last stage of you project that I saw... Did you get further then this?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

That looks like great progress! What happened?

I think he gave up in the first post!

[img]What happened was.... not too long after that picture was taken, we were hit by a bad snowstorm and the car was buried under 4feet of snow......that shell being too fragile collapsed.. :'(.the only part that withstood the snow fall was the nose...the rest was not salvageable..so I called it another lesson learned... it wasn't until some years later that I started a new relationship and decided to give the scratchbuilding another shot......now if I could only get this downloading of pictures to work ,i could show everyone.

Were you using any kind of plans? Body formers? Eye-balling it? What had you planned on fitting it to?