Thread: 360 Extreme spacers

360 Extreme spacers

Does any one have pics of the front and rear Wheel spacers for Extreme's 360. Ive heard they are huge.
    Also contact details of the suppliers would be great.

thanks

Re: 360 Extreme spacers

i aint got any pics but off the tope of my head they are about 2" front and 4" rear, they also change the stud patern from 4 to 5 so you can put ferrari or BMW wheels on, Ash from extreme will get you your wheel spacers, all you need is the wheel bolts, gto posted a link on the 360 thread for them. in reality you dont need to source much

The kit - Extreme
    Lights front - Extreme
    Lights rear + side repeaters + high level brake light - Either ash will order them or you order them from Eurospares (avoid ebay)
    Replacement windows - Extreme
    Wheel spacers - Extreme
    Wheels - Extreme or other
    Exhaust - Extreme or guinuine from ebay (theres one for sale at the mo) PS anyone fitting a guinuine exhaust will need to get some exhaust fittings from demon tweeks, it really easy to pipe up as theres loads of room and the rear subframe leg needs to be cut slightly to let the exhaust tail come out of the bumper, I welded a box section to the bottom of this to give extra support for the exhaust. Also weld open the lifter values to give that extra screem (sounds amazing)

All the badges, grills, bucket seats, etc can be either found yourself or extreme can supply these.

Extras
    Interior kit, fake engine, fake disks and calipers, all from extreme.

Also all the extras like wheels spacers, wheels, badges, grills, lights extreme will not charge you extra and will charge you only what he pays so what i did was make a list of everything i wanted, passed it to rob and he sorted everything out for me, All i had to do was build it.

Quote Originally Posted by XPERT360
    Does any one have pics of the front and rear Wheel spacers for Extreme's 360. Ive heard they are huge.

thanks
    Front 65mm (2 1/2 inch) rear 85mm (3 1/2 inch) we are doing away with the front ones in the next few weeks with a new suspension set up.

surly this would cost more than the spacer. Or will it be a cheap DIY Fix??
    How much Ash for the spacers??

visit extremes website where all the prices are there

http://www.extreme-sportscars.com/360/prices360.htm

For spacers on replicas in general how safe are they? and what should one look for to make them safe as possible?
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Quote Originally Posted by funexec
    For spacers on replicas in general how safe are they? and what should one look for to make them safe as possible?
    I would suggest use a tried and tested brand, your kit provider will be able to supply you with them or at least a phone number. They need to be posistioned just right. Its worth spending alittle time just wire brushing and cleaning your hub ready for them. If they are fitted correctly then they would last as long as a car without them. If there not fitted correctly then can put extra pressure on your wheel bearings and also cause a wheel wobble which wont be corrected by a simple tyre balance.

hope this helps :-)

Steve
    DNA Owners Club - DNA Kitcar Related Website
    Extreme Owners Club - Extreme Kitcar Related Website

Quote Originally Posted by EXTREME
    Quote Originally Posted by XPERT360

thanks
    Front 65mm (2 1/2 inch) rear 85mm (3 1/2 inch) we are doing away with the front ones in the next few weeks with a new suspension set up.
    any news on this? price?