Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help for building a 360

Need help for building a 360

I have a Peugeot 406 coupe and I want to make a 360 from it. But the Extreme kit is a lil' bit expensive for me.
    A friend of mine is a very good expert in fiber glass, so he can built and fit in the parts of the kit, but I don't have the dimensions of the parts in order to reproduce them. So, if anybody can help me with drawings and dimensions of the Extreme kit parts, please write here or send me a PM. Also the DVD which is delievered along with the kit can be very helpfull for me. Maybe somebody have it and can share it with me... Thank you in advance, guys!

Re: Need help for building a 360

It might be cheeper to just buy the kit. For me the expense is not the body panels.

iam sure ashley/extreme would be glad to help you copy his kits, just give him an email or call, let us know what he says!! > ;D
    after all, its not like its his business your affecting by copying his work

well done to you if you can tool up, form pluggs, and eventually form molds including all the parts, tones of fibreglass wasted etc to get you this stage, jig and form a perfectly accurate box section bumper bar and rear subframe, then source having the wishbones altered, all the hinges required, o and not forgetting paying someone to make you the glass, custom wheel spacers and drive shafts, are you drunk????????

6000 on ebay extremes kit with extras chucked in, i reakon for 7000 you can have all the parts required to do the kit, or if you want spend prob double that to try and reproduce ashs kit and risk making a complete mess of it and chucking your money down the drain,

if it was that easy everyone would do it

Quote Originally Posted by disilva
    iam sure ashley/extreme would be glad to help you copy his kits, just give him an email or call, let us know what he says!! > ;D
    Hahahahahaha....this is by far the best joke I heard in the last few weeks!
    He has copyrights?
    Didn't he affect the Ferrari's work and business in the same way or even much worse than this?
    I mean if he could copy and re-produce a Ferrari car, why can't I re-produce his kit for myself and not for commercial use??? >

Quote Originally Posted by dandoro
    He has copyrights?
    Didn't he affect the Ferrari's work and business in the same way or even much worse than this?
    I mean if he could copy and re-produce a Ferrari car, why can't I re-produce his kit for myself and not for commercial use??? >

You can copy his ket but you wont get any respect here and i for one wouldnt buy a kit form you!!!!

If your after making a quick buck why dont you become a tranny and stand on street corners???

He has copyrights?
    You are the biggest joke ever and you haven't got 2 brain cells to rub together.

I have a Peugeot 406 coupe and I want to make a 360 from it. But the Extreme kit is a lil' bit expensive for me.
    A friend of mine is a very good expert in fiber glass, so he can built and fit in the parts of the kit, but I don't have the dimensions of the parts in order to reproduce them. So, if anybody can help me with drawings and dimensions of the Extreme kit parts, please write here or send me a PM. Also the DVD which is delievered along with the kit can be very helpfull for me. Maybe somebody have it and can share it with me... Thank you in advance, guys!
    Here is an idea. Sell the Peugeot and buy this kit.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by STEVO
    He has copyrights?

You can copy his ket but you wont get any respect here and i for one wouldnt buy a kit form you!!!!

If your after making a quick buck why dont you become a tranny and stand on street corners???
    Hey, guys, you really know to read? I don't want to re-produce it in commercial purposes! i want to build it for myself, because I don't have enough money to buy it. Respect for that guy who created this kit, but you are jokers... >

Quote Originally Posted by STEVO
    He has copyrights?

Hey, guys, you really know to read? I don't want to re-produce it in commercial purposes! i want to build it for myself, because I don't have enough money to buy it. Respect for that guy who created this kit, but you are jokers... >
    So you would go to all the effort just to make a kit for yourself? and spend 100,000 in the process? whos the joker?