Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is Stupid butt you all would make my dream come true

This is Stupid butt you all would make my dream come true

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT WOULD MAKE MY DREAM come true....listen guys i know this is stupid but is there somone that would let me RENT there kit car for ONE day this isnt a joke...please email me skaterscott08@yahoo.com..please dont like post mean comment back on this its just a question if anyone could help me it b AMAZING ....thanks for your alls time

Re: This is Stupid butt you all would make my dream come true

oh and im deff gonna pay u ok here is the reason im asking im a senior in high school right and i want a copleted kit car lambo prosche anything to drive into prom with it b amzing if somone would could help me..i swear i woulndt hurt or abuse the car

You might want to post this on Craig's list also. I see the "please let me borrow your car" request there all the time.

Please, you seem like a nice person, though youre not giving yourself a chance. You should first state where you are located and what school that youre attending. Then how you would arrange an exchange of automobile with some form of security. Are you a mature person whom could be trusted with someone elses property that has invested the personal time, frustration , exhaustion and wealth into it. These are but a few items that would be at a minimum of requirement, before even going into any form of negotiation. Im sure that you are a fine upstanding citizen with a bright future in furthering your education, rather than merely exploiting someones elses personal
    property for your own moment. Thankyou and wish you well.

edited: reason, spelling error, had to proofread.

thanks alot for your very helpful...im glad no ones being a jerk to me i figured i would get so many things negitive...but ill try and list everything i can think of Im located in kentucky and i would drive to pick the car up of course..i attened Carroll County high school and vocational school...as for sucurity i really dont know i could give u my car when i come pick up the car to rent it lol for the day..then once i come i could pay full cash in person then hand over my car..and once the prom is over and i return the car to you with a full tank of gas of course you could inspect every single part of your car if anythng looks wrong i could pay or fix it...and again my prom is may 3rd...so having any kind of lambo or any exotic kit car would just be the coolest thing our little town has ever seen...i really appricate everyone for looking at this and taking time to reply my phone is 1859 814 4249 you can call not gonna promise ill answer i work and have school you could leave a voice mail or even text me if youd want...also skaterscott08@yahoo.com is my email thank alot everyone

Quote Originally Posted by skaterscott08
    thanks alot for your very helpful...im glad no ones being a jerk to me i figured i would get so many things negitive...but ill try and list everything i can think of Im located in kentucky and i would drive to pick the car up of course..i attened Carroll County high school and vocational school...as for sucurity i really dont know i could give u my car when i come pick up the car to rent it lol for the day..then once i come i could pay full cash in person then hand over my car..and once the prom is over and i return the car to you with a full tank of gas of course you could inspect every single part of your car if anythng looks wrong i could pay or fix it...and again my prom is may 3rd...so having any kind of lambo or any exotic kit car would just be the coolest thing our little town has ever seen...i really appricate everyone for looking at this and taking time to reply my phone is 1859 814 4249 you can call not gonna promise ill answer i work and have school you could leave a voice mail or even text me if youd want...also skaterscott08@yahoo.com is my email thank alot everyone
    Does not sound convincing without enough security.
    Anything could happen and the world is a bad place right now.
    I had my friend in Kentucky call you ( She has a ferrari kit, not a lambo ), anyways she said your phone was wierd and you did not talk so I guess she is wierd about it and will not rent it to you.

Good luck.

PS. Find ways to make her feel special. Some girls are into cars, but most are not. At my prom one guy showed up in a Lotus Esprit. All the guys though it was really cool, but his date hated the attention the car got and the fact that getting into and out of a "loud box" was not pleasant.

PS. I was looking at the subject again, and I wanted to point out that there is a difference between "but" and "butt", even if your spell checker did not catch it.

Missing the comma also makes a difference.

This is Stupid butt, you...
    This is Stupid, but you...

im sorry but i did not ever recive a phone call if she didnt get the number right its 1-859-814-4249 if it didnt work i really dont know then...what do you all think i should put down for sucurity...and yea my girlfriend which is my date for prom loves cars me and her always go to car shows she loves them....Thanks alot for the feedback

Please tell her to call again anywhere from 11:50 to whenever today please sir ill make sure that i answer ill be in school but ill be in automotive class so ill be able to answer please and thanks sir