Thread: I smell a scam!

I smell a scam!

I don't understand why they do it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyY2n...eature=related

Re: I smell a scam!

i dont know why we post em,ive now seen another youtube film,what happened in the middle of this $24000 or about 13-14000 biuld,nothink cause it dont exist.its like the tooth fairy,you want to believe it,your happy cause the monies right,its just mom and dad taking you for a fool,and thats what these guys are doing.now if george and mildred of clacton on sea have bought one and are over the moon with it thats great,the fact they have ordered two more is even better,better for us.more chance of seeing one,i was reading a different forum ,vertualy dedicated to these tooth fairys in panama,george and mildred ordered his and hers weeks and weeks ago,now the company say they only take three working days to build [im joking but you know what i mean],so by my watch they should be hitting liverpool docks just about?:?:?:??:?:?now.so george and mildred are in bed,its 10pm in the uk at the moment,so lets work this out. they get the call 8am uk time tomorrow,they have already paid the tooth fairy 26-28k uk pounds,$48000 thank you very much,dont need a passport to get in this country of ours,so customs officers let his and hers straight threw,the biggest problem george and mildred have is these cars are on the street in liverpool,hey no problem because not only do the tooth fairys fit cat1 alarms but also trackers,and they fit sat nav for bulk purchase,[repeat order]nice touch super replicas. george answers the phone,hey mister george your cars have landed,please please mister george if you are happy with your cars [all three] take your cars to uk shows and help us promote super replicas of panama,phone numbers on our web site ,thank you very much,nice touch me, george wakes up midred with a nice cup of tea and breakfast in bed,sardeens on toast and freshly sqeezed orange juice,great news mildred super replicas[phone numbers on the web site]have been on the phone, your lambo and my enzo have arrivered ,i suggest we go and collect them with great speed. wheres liverpool asks mildred,never mind says george,ill put the post code in the sat nav,optional extra because its first purchase,sat nav was an extra 14.99 fitted[$25] having only 2 seats in thier super replica,they decide to take robin thier lodger,robins now gaffer taped to the roof.on the motorway they keep the speed down to 70mph,which is hard to do with a 1984 mr2 with a v8 up it,they arrive in liverpool,robin has his watch stolen,when george tells him to indicate right with his arm , because the indicater stork falls off in his hands.they get to the docks,omg there they are,mildred sheds a tear,george gets a hard on.they set about releasing robin from the roof,the gaffer tape pulls the paint off where hed been lashed to the super replica[phone numbers on the web site].standing back they admire thier new purchases,when a local walks past and says [eh that paint looks soft lad] they buckle up and off they go ,looking like a clip from top gear they head threw the mean streets of liverpool,back to thier FLUFFY life in clacton on sea.!!! With the kit car shows just around the corner,i think detling and then stonley in the next 6 or 7 weeks,lets hope george and mildred can represent super replicas[phone number on the web site] IN CONCLUSION at last,all these people claiming to be selling this and building that is a load of old nonsense in my opinion.my hard earned is spent on things ive seen.not on some tooth fairy or father christmas,waiting for me to do a chaps transfer from my bank to thiers.the cars ive seen uk only, extreme 360 modena in the flesh looks good,extreme mercy looks good,dna 360 spyder in the flesh looks good,dna 430 spyder looks good,dave jones gta 360 modena in flesh looks good,loads off 355 in the flesh looking good.cars i havent seen,any super replicas,any exact 355 or lambo gallardo. i dont live in a FLUFFY world,i live in the real world.and untill i see these so called fantastic cars at the shows i for one wont be placing an order.look forward to seeing george and mildred and exact at the shows very soon.edd

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck.....

Well you get the point. I REALLY DISLIKE SCAMMERS!

RUNDLC

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

What i like about the orange car in the video is it has a oil cooler on both sides
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Quote Originally Posted by ferrariedd
    i dont know why we post em,ive now seen another youtube film,what happened in the middle of this $24000 or about 13-14000 biuld,nothink cause it dont exist.its like the tooth fairy,you want to believe it,your happy cause the monies right,its just mom and dad taking you for a fool,and thats what these guys are doing.now if george and mildred of clacton on sea have bought one and are over the moon with it thats great,the fact they have ordered two more is even better,better for us.more chance of seeing one,i was reading a different forum ,vertualy dedicated to these tooth fairys in panama,george and mildred ordered his and hers weeks and weeks ago,now the company say they only take three working days to build [im joking but you know what i mean],so by my watch they should be hitting liverpool docks just about?:?:?:??:?:?now.so george and mildred are in bed,its 10pm in the uk at the moment,so lets work this out. they get the call 8am uk time tomorrow,they have already paid the tooth fairy 26-28k uk pounds,$48000 thank you very much,dont need a passport to get in this country of ours,so customs officers let his and hers straight threw,the biggest problem george and mildred have is these cars are on the street in liverpool,hey no problem because not only do the tooth fairys fit cat1 alarms but also trackers,and they fit sat nav for bulk purchase,[repeat order]nice touch super replicas. george answers the phone,hey mister george your cars have landed,please please mister george if you are happy with your cars [all three] take your cars to uk shows and help us promote super replicas of panama,phone numbers on our web site ,thank you very much,nice touch me, george wakes up midred with a nice cup of tea and breakfast in bed,sardeens on toast and freshly sqeezed orange juice,great news mildred super replicas[phone numbers on the web site]have been on the phone, your lambo and my enzo have arrivered ,i suggest we go and collect them with great speed. wheres liverpool asks mildred,never mind says george,ill put the post code in the sat nav,optional extra because its first purchase,sat nav was an extra 14.99 fitted[$25] having only 2 seats in thier super replica,they decide to take robin thier lodger,robins now gaffer taped to the roof.on the motorway they keep the speed down to 70mph,which is hard to do with a 1984 mr2 with a v8 up it,they arrive in liverpool,robin has his watch stolen,when george tells him to indicate right with his arm , because the indicater stork falls off in his hands.they get to the docks,omg there they are,mildred sheds a tear,george gets a hard on.they set about releasing robin from the roof,the gaffer tape pulls the paint off where hed been lashed to the super replica[phone numbers on the web site].standing back they admire thier new purchases,when a local walks past and says [eh that paint looks soft lad] they buckle up and off they go ,looking like a clip from top gear they head threw the mean streets of liverpool,back to thier FLUFFY life in clacton on sea.!!! With the kit car shows just around the corner,i think detling and then stonley in the next 6 or 7 weeks,lets hope george and mildred can represent super replicas[phone number on the web site] IN CONCLUSION at last,all these people claiming to be selling this and building that is a load of old nonsense in my opinion.my hard earned is spent on things ive seen.not on some tooth fairy or father christmas,waiting for me to do a chaps transfer from my bank to thiers.the cars ive seen uk only, extreme 360 modena in the flesh looks good,extreme mercy looks good,dna 360 spyder in the flesh looks good,dna 430 spyder looks good,dave jones gta 360 modena in flesh looks good,loads off 355 in the flesh looking good.cars i havent seen,any super replicas,any exact 355 or lambo gallardo. i dont live in a FLUFFY world,i live in the real world.and untill i see these so called fantastic cars at the shows i for one wont be placing an order.look forward to seeing george and mildred and exact at the shows very soon.edd
    fbp3rd

i will only buy what i see.fbp3rd.happy days

Nickamaro IS superreplica, its the same person

It would've more believable had they charged twice the amount.

and the MR2 has fiero wheels on it? I'm not saying but I'm just saying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuvE7D7wEQo

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

If ANYONE falls for these guys after seeing the above video, then they are dumb and freakin deserve it.

The reason why I hate these scammers is that they have literally FLOODED youtube with fake scamming videos.