Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AD 355

AD 355

Got all my parts today.. Very happy with what John has sent me.. Big windshield, Big scoops... All the parts are done very nice.. Start building tomorrow..... ;D ;D ;D Another AD in Cali,,,,,

Re: AD 355

Congrats!! You are now a member of the elite "AD355 Owners Club of America" your welcome kit arrived today in the form of a huge pile of fiberglass parts!!

Also, take your time, its not a race to get one of these done. Don't place time limits on the build, you will only end up not meeting them and getting let down. Never take short cuts, ever, they will only cost you twice the time in the long run. Listen to everything John has to say and follow it to a "t" even if it does not make since at the time. Plan, Plan, Plan, before every step. Ask many questions, everything you are about to do one of us veterans has done before, and will have tips on how to do it right the first time. Call John, a lot.

Oh yes one more thing, HAVE FUN!!!

Hey thanks Chris,, I am going to have a lot of fun doing this... I can't believe how big the windshield is.. What a difference....I am trying to find your build diary thingy on this site..... ;D

http://www.madmechanics.com/here-we-...t4769.240.html

You should start a build tread as well, it a good way to keep track of your own progress.

I built a web page for my build.

http://brastic.com/fiero/index.html

Are you going to Knott's this year?

STIQUE:

Glad to see you joined the party. John Watson makes the best body parts.

If I can help with any information, please feel free to email me. I am always willing to help. I am sure Shane and Chris will help as well.

Regards,

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Dave,
    You have been a great help since the start of this whole venture.. I remember talking to you back in July and asking you about what kit to purchase.. I can't believe it is finally coming to fruition. I appreciate all the input from,, Sactodreamer,, Chris,, and Brastic as well... I will be asking many questions from all of you.. Dave your story's are the greatest.. I get such a pleasure hearing about your adventures in your spider... I will try and set up a build site some how... Dave,, your car looks great with the top on....

welcome to the club! I am in the early stages of building my AD355 as well. Did you say you ordered the big scoops for the doors? I am currently adding the big scoops to the standard AD doors. good luck with your build!!!

Good luck ! Is a lovely work and the best 355 kit....take your time, the final result with time is amazing !