Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reventon Replica? When?

Reventon Replica? When?

does anybody think or plan about building one?
    that would be a bestseller...
    i wonder did you try to ask about it guys from Tri G or other suppilers, they probably would think about it if they get some demand...

Re: Reventon Replica? When?

Quote Originally Posted by Samuell
    i wonder did you try to ask about it guys from Tri G or other suppilers, they probably would think about it if they get some demand...
    Never going to happen! Just get it out of your head! This wont happen for basically the same reason we have not had an enzo kit. Basically there are 400 Enzo's in the world each at a million dollars. Who is going to give you an enzo to mold? then do you really think ferrari is going to start selling pieces that one may need to complete the kit to just anybody?

Ok we havnt accomplished a kit of the rare enzo, we will definitely not copy an even rarer car! I heard there will only be 20 pieces made! Try calling lamborghini to get those taillights or headlights! I can just imagine that call "Yes I own Revention number 13 out of 20 and I need a complete set of headlights and tailights, thank you!"

Bobi1

Quote Originally Posted by Faker
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuell
    Never going to happen! Just get it out of your head! This wont happen for basically the same reason we have not had an enzo kit. Basically there are 400 Enzo's in the world each at a million dollars. Who is going to give you an enzo to mold? then do you really think ferrari is going to start selling pieces that one may need to complete the kit to just anybody?

Ok we havnt accomplished a kit of the rare enzo, we will definitely not copy an even rarer car! I heard there will only be 20 pieces made! Try calling lamborghini to get those taillights or headlights! I can just imagine that call "Yes I own Revention number 13 out of 20 and I need a complete set of headlights and tailights, thank you!"
    It's quite easy to modify a Murcielago replica and turn it into Reventon one. The headlight covers are easy to replicate, the tail lights too. They are almost flat and you can combine transparent Plexiglass covers with some LED-lamps (from aftermarket donor lights).

I have considered building one, and even compiled alot of photos to work from. It wouldnt be difficult, but it would take some time. The headlights and taillights are fairly easy to make. If I could gather a bunch of investors together, I could do it. I talked to Tri-G and he's not interested. It would take about 2-3 months to get the body done, then another 1 1/2 months to do the lights.
    Without talent experience is worthless

MM... how much would you and your investors need to come up with?

8) If anyone could do it I believe you definately could...

I kind of like the looks of the Reventon, but I don't care for the head lights and the front nose on it. I think they should have just left the LP 640 front end on it. Or not go so way out with it. I agree if any one can build a Reventon, MM would be my top pick.

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

i only like the front cap the rest of it is too far out for me ,i would only do the front an see how that SELL if it sells then make the rest of it

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...r/PIC_0270.jpg

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

IKR,
    How dare you steal SUPEREPLICAS photo and photoshop the checkered background out of it?!!!! You are liable to be sued by them since they own the copyrights to all REVENTON's and all the Lambo's in the world!!!
    Go for that front end and let us know how it turns out.

Is that a replica some ones building?

Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
    i only like the front cap the rest of it is too far out for me ,i would only do the front an see how that SELL if it sells then make the rest of it

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...r/PIC_0270.jpg

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

NO, this is a company on utube ,whom took pictures of texaslambo,s build an PHOTOSHOPPED them into this new picture an offed it for sale ,so watch out for them they do not have this !!!!
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!