Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Everyone Who Is Considering a Gallardo Replica..

For Everyone Who Is Considering a Gallardo Replica..

Hi,

Seen as there seems to be a lot of companies offering Gallardo replicas now, but without replica interiors, I would like to offer a complete replica Gallardo interior.

I currently have a complete Gallardo interior, which I am going to replicate if there is enough interest.
    At the moment, I don't have any prices, but if there is enough interest I will work out some prices and update this post.

I have the whole interior of the car available. I will offer if as a complete kit (for people who are building on spaceframe chassis), or as seperate parts if people prefer (better for the MR2 replicas)

Here is just a quick list of some of just some the parts that will be available...

RHD Dashboard
    Cluster Pod
    Centre Instrument Panel
    Centre Console
    Roof Lining Panel
    A Pillar Covers
    Dashboard Surrounding Panels (go between the dash and the windscreen)
    Both Seats
    Both Door Card Panels
    Column Cover
    Door Surrounding Trims

There are alot more parts available as well.

Please see these pictures below of the main pieces available for more of an idea (don't worry about the dust on some of the parts, this is just from storage, and the parts clean up perfectly).

People are welcome to come and see me and the parts if they like. Just contact me. I am located in Hampshire.

And on a side note, in the future, I hope to be able to offer a complete Gallardo hard-top replica kit (panels, chassis, interior, glass). But that is still awhile off yet.

Please contact me if you are interested in the replica interior, and if you have any questions, please ask.

Thanks,
    Chris.

Re: For Everyone Who Is Considering a Gallardo Replica..

What car is it going to fit?

Well these are real OEM parts. So they will fit an OEM car. You can modify them to fit onto whatever car or spaceframe you use.

I would if they come out with a good kit in the US?? little cheaper then the murcielago.G28L
    still holding out for the reventon.

Might be worth making the replica interior in a version for the Toyota MR-S.
    Even the space frame companies are thinking that they will be bringing out a MR-S over body version.
    Personally I can't wait until a lardo kit actually becomes available - it's my fave car of all time! Also looking forward to see what people do with the windscreen and its placement on the body.

Hi chris

i have a customer after a set of seats could you give me a call on 07956 904464

or send me your number so i can call you , or get my customer to call you direct

many thanks
    mark

I have to agree... The interior needs to be made to fit something... An OEM kit has little value unless you can make it to fit an MRS or Space frame or something...

Quote Originally Posted by MunkyKing
    Might be worth making the replica interior in a version for the Toyota MR-S.
    Even the space frame companies are thinking that they will be bringing out a MR-S over body version.
    Personally I can't wait until a lardo kit actually becomes available - it's my fave car of all time! Also looking forward to see what people do with the windscreen and its placement on the body.

Yea, I do agree it would be nice if I could make the kit fit an MR2 or spaceframe body panel kit. But I don't currently have access to either. I don't suppose it would be too hard to modify the OEM replicas to fit either though.

Can you call up a local automobile junkyard. In california they have automobile parts dismantlers where you can go and buy parts for a particular car. Most of them specialize in certain makes like Imports, European, Domestic, German cars or Toyotas. Call them up and see if they have parts.

Take a few measurements and find out what needs ot be done to make them fit.

I'm not sure if it would be that easy to do it without the actual car to test fit bits onto. I can certainly look into it though.

What mark MR2 would you think will be the most popular? MK3?