Thread: Just saw this site had been updated...

Just saw this site had been updated...

Just saw that the Exact Replicas website has been updated with more pics of their Limbo.

http://www.exactreplicas.co.uk/italian.html

Re: Just saw this site had been updated...

" Our order books are very healthy so what we have decided to limit the Limbo Galllardooo to 15 Kits...Yes 15 kits and that's it. No more.

Why are we doing this"?

Because the proportions are so far out that convincing more than 15 customers to buy one will be harder than finding Hitlers dog ;D .Surely the windscreen needs to go

fair play Ops, you know that whinging is the Brits answer to therapy,and a lot cheaper ;D

as things go in this industy, at least one of the 15 will go to someone who will improve on it and duplicate it. in two years time there will be at least 3 kits out there for this model. dna put in on hold and extreme is still very busy with the murcie so he's first and they will sell, there is a market.

dont take this the wrong way blackops but is this you Whinging??? Pot Kettle black seem to spring to mind!

Ethros

does one not mean complain use the queens english please kind sir :P don't forget the police on this site trying to keep it clean for all to enjoy to use the Queen's English

Quote Originally Posted by Black Ops
    Quote Originally Posted by quinnyistop
    dont take this the wrong way blackops but is this you Whinging??? Pot Kettle black seem to spring to mind!
    Mate if I have a complaint .. people will know about it .. I use bad cuss words ... have been Banned from a many Forum for letting rip! ;D

Hey I'm an Englishman in the US and I do moan about the exchange rate meaning I really struggled to afford a DNA kit and future kits from the UK are looking expensive... That said, the 'land of the free' is mighty fine for me!

The windscreen placement is always going to be a problem on the lardo. It's almost over the front wheels on the real thing and is way back on the MR-S but that said, you choose what works for you!

My DNA isn't ever going to be a perfect replica (especially not in my hands) but that's not really the aim. I'm having fun collecting the parts and putting it together. My wife will have fun driving it. Everyone is happy

I'm sure the same will be true of the lardo in some peoples eyes.