Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Veyron replica

  1. #1

    Veyron replica

    Does anyone know of an engine that sounds close to the Veyron's i was thinking the Audi v8 but i just want to know if there is anything better.

  2. #2
    Bobi1
    Guest

    Re: Veyron replica

    Quote Originally Posted by 2005 ford gt kit
    Does anyone know of an engine that sounds close to the Veyron's i was thinking the Audi v8 but i just want to know if there is anything better.
    Over 95% of the sound of every car comes from the exhaust where the burnt gas (including the explosion wave) is redirected, NOT from the engine.

  3. #3

    Re: Veyron replica

    do you know of a rear engine exhaust system that sounds like a veyron

  4. #4
    Moderator FunnyWheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    8,151

    Re: Veyron replica

    Quote Originally Posted by 2005 ford gt kit
    do you know of a rear engine exhaust system that sounds like a veyron
    veyron
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

  5. #5
    Ethros
    Guest

    Re: Veyron replica

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyWheels
    Quote Originally Posted by 2005 ford gt kit
    do you know of a rear engine exhaust system that sounds like a veyron
    veyron
    raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar :P

  6. #6

    Re: Veyron replica

    does any one here think a quad turbo supercharged audi v8 will be powerful enough for a veyron replica (im pretty sure it will have the same fuel economy).

  7. #7
    Ethros
    Guest

    Re: Veyron replica

    Quote Originally Posted by 2005 ford gt kit
    does any one here think a quad turbo supercharged audi v8 will be powerful enough for a veyron replica (im pretty sure it will have the same fuel economy).
    Why not just use the Audi RS6 Engine, silly power.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,350

    Re: Veyron replica

    you dont need quad this or that to get near 1000hp..

    twin turbo LS1s can get up that high with forged internals...cheapest option out there I think...

Similar Threads

  1. Veyron Replica! COMPLETE!!
    By VF1Skullangel in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 05:05 PM
  2. Bugatti Veyron Replica Kit
    By MarkHerrn in forum The Mall
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 02:31 AM
  3. Veyron replica
    By Rob123 in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 01:22 PM
  4. Bugatti Veyron Replica
    By DoubleDee in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 07:25 PM
  5. Veyron replica
    By capt,ginyu in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 08:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •