Thread: FAKER & MERC

Ethros

FAKER & MERC

Guys the forum is going to a place no one wants. Its like a kids playground BS back and forth

Save it for Monday when you guys take and lets try and sort this out without filling for the forum with this anymore.

Its a kitcar forum and its sounding like a load of nagging women now am sure you would both agree

So guys save it till Monday.

The rest of us ned to leave them to it in private all the posts are just gonna fill the forum with BS and people are gonna end up leaving

Re: FAKER & MERC

I agree but this guy is the one who started a whole thread about the situation. Im done talking about it. I will message him when his rims ship and Im sure he will post when he receives his rims and parts.

merc

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate
    Guys the forum is going to a place no one wants. Its like a kids playground BS back and forth

Save it for Monday when you guys take and lets try and sort this out without filling for the forum with this anymore.

Its a kitcar forum and its sounding like a load of nagging women now am sure you would both agree

The rest of us ned to leave them to it in private all the posts are just gonna fill the forum with BS and people are gonna end up leaving
    How about if I lock the thread then delete it after the rims are received?
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Ethros

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyWheels
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate

How about if I lock the thread then delete it after the rims are received?
    please lock it

Funny Wheels,

Thats fine with me. However you see fit my friend.

merc

Faker, thx god. finally u got ur reply. Hopefully u got ur rims soon.. thx case over. anyhow we could call it a misunderstanding or a bad coincident.

Merc, hopefully u settle stuff as soon as possible.. sorry for ur injury.. and wish u all the best on recovery.

anyway, things might be occur as what i have said..... maybe and maybe and maybe. no offence to both parties and no hard feeling...we just dont wanna have some arguement among the forum... this is the best kit car forum i ever seen.. nice moderator and nice members.

i bet none of us wish to see anyone got scam... so.. sorry to merc if any of us has over react above this matter. But, personally, i dont think faker insulting anyone.. since he has been politely explain everything from A-Z so.. what i can say is... really a bad conincident. so when things over. topic should ended. both parties get the credits and win win situation.. just matter of who win 1st.

For Merc, we all knew that he is a bz person, and i could say he is trying to help to build the best replica as possible. but for his delay and promises might caused someone inconvinent. Anyhow, he explain that bad thing happened to him.. so.. i bet u guys would not take it as a lie.. at least i wont.. coz no one would lie that ... himself get injury and ammited into hospital moreover appointmented for a surgery. If he lies, this is the most stupid lie for the mankind.... coz .. ppls could easily find out the truth. so i take it as the fact/real.

besides, we shouldnt blame any of them... i saw someone blaming at faker, he is just a victim b4 the things is over.. he just wants us to be aware of scammer... no further victim... hereby, i bow on him and he gain my respect.

of coz, we should pray for merc for his recovery.. hopefully no big deal.... as i said.. if he would scam.. he could easily gather 100k deposite for a lambo build :P hahah nice $$$ i want that... just kidding bro...

just my 0.02 cents...

best regards

Takashi

Quote Originally Posted by Black Ops
    Can we all kiss, make up and get back to the CARS or EVs ;D ;D ;D

hahaha nice.. yeah... agreed.. but skip the kissing part.... awful.. :P hahaha kidding bro.

Quote Originally Posted by takashi1980
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Ops
    Can we all kiss, make up and get back to the CARS or EVs ;D ;D ;D

hahaha nice.. yeah... agreed.. but skip the kissing part.... awful.. :P hahaha kidding bro.
    I am agree with you. Now enjoy the community and help keep us active. ;D