Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: murcielago replica

murcielago replica

Hi I live in the US and i was wondering if any one knows where I can find a 98 percent complete murcielago coupe replica that is for sale. I want to turn it into the most exact lp640 replica possible(extreme is my first choice).

Re: murcielago replica

You are going to spend alot of money trying to turn the Extreme kit into an LP640! Besides, I've already beat you to it ;D As far as I know, mine is the most accurate LP640 out there. If you really want to do this build, be prepared to spend at least $40K in parts, and 9-12 months build time if you are doing it yourself. Of course, that $ amount is based on building the car on a Fiero donor. If you need a body, the best bet is to go with the Triangle-G LP640. Its the most accurate, and if you look around or know somebody, you can still get the body and interior kit. I sell the interiors for the Murcie, and they are the most accurate interior reproductions available for the car.
    Where are you located? Trying to find a car that is 98% complete that is for sale is going to be rough. You may just have to but a completed one and change it around to suit. Even then, for a completed Murcie that is a Quality (accurate) body, you are going to spend at least $50K for it. Stay away from the G-24, or any G-24 based car. The bodys are WAY off from the actual car, and look terrible sitting next to an actual Murcie.
    Without talent experience is worthless

Quote Originally Posted by 2005 ford gt kit
    Hi I live in the US and i was wondering if any one knows where I can find a 98 percent complete murcielago coupe replica that is for sale. I want to turn it into the most exact lp640 replica possible(extreme is my first choice).
    yah yah...if u got the effort, time and $$, extreme is good...
    if u don't, try hang around here....theres alot of experienced guru here can help u built one...
    all u need to do is, tell them wat u want and how deep is your pocket ;D.......
    that will solve your problem with no sweats.... ;D

Quote Originally Posted by MURCI-ME
    You are going to spend alot of money trying to turn the Extreme kit into an LP640! Besides, I've already beat you to it ;D As far as I know, mine is the most accurate LP640 out there. If you really want to do this build, be prepared to spend at least $40K in parts, and 9-12 months build time if you are doing it yourself. Of course, that $ amount is based on building the car on a Fiero donor. If you need a body, the best bet is to go with the Triangle-G LP640. Its the most accurate, and if you look around or know somebody, you can still get the body and interior kit. I sell the interiors for the Murcie, and they are the most accurate interior reproductions available for the car.
    Where are you located? Trying to find a car that is 98% complete that is for sale is going to be rough. You may just have to but a completed one and change it around to suit. Even then, for a completed Murcie that is a Quality (accurate) body, you are going to spend at least $50K for it. Stay away from the G-24, or any G-24 based car. The bodys are WAY off from the actual car, and look terrible sitting next to an actual Murcie.
    oh...the guru had sound-ed....speaks about the devil.... ;D

I sell the interiors for the Murcie, and they are the most accurate interior reproductions available for the car.
    wonder if u got the right hand drive...

Stay away from the G-24, or any G-24 based car. The bodys are WAY off from the actual car, and look terrible sitting next to an actual Murcie.
    guru, pls enlight me bout this one:
    from wat i learnt after homeworks around here, the G24 or G24 based have flat front and longer nose which doesnt look right at all especially from the side viewing....is that right?
    its easy to catch one like wat carkitinc got in their site....the yellow one is very obvious a G24...
    the green topless is good.......dunno if i got it right....

If you need a body, the best bet is to go with the Triangle-G LP640
    I thought Triangle G had been stopped by Audi - is the LP640 still available from them? Or are you talking about buying and removing some of the scoops from this?

No ... do you see the RED car under the TOP GUN tent ? You buy that car and redo the body

I see something very interesting in that picture. The white fiero parked next to the blue Lambo. Does anyone have any pictures of that car show??? Also the Lambo does not look all that bad with those scoops.

joe

Ethros

Quote Originally Posted by SLT
    I see something very interesting in that picture. The white fiero parked next to the blue Lambo. Does anyone have any pictures of that car show??? Also the Lambo does not look all that bad with those scoops.

joe
    Looks to me like the RS200

Quote Originally Posted by RHK
    If you need a body, the best bet is to go with the Triangle-G LP640
    I thought Triangle G had been stopped by Audi - is the LP640 still available from them? Or are you talking about buying and removing some of the scoops from this?
    If you look into the car you can see the Fiero seats..... I would like to know more about the power plant

Joe