Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Riceburner's HVAC controller

Riceburner's HVAC controller

hi i am trying to get a hold of riceburner as i really need one of his systems for my current build....i tired to pm him but his mail box was full. if anyone can get a hold of him please let me know or feel free to pm me. thanks!

Re: Riceburner's HVAC controller

Sorry about that! I can never seem to keep my inboxes cleaned out... I have over 1,100 emails in my Outlook inbox at home, and 300+ here at work. Stuff tends to get buried pretty quick, and my memory is like a steel mouse trap. Actually, just the swiss cheese inside! On Pennock's forum I think I have something like 150 PM's, some dating back to '05. I finished up one 355 panel for someone, just have to get it in gear so I can build some more... I may or may not be working all this weekend, so we'll see how the free time goes. Won't find out 'till Saturday, I'm sort of "on call" I guess depending on whether or not FedEx delivers some parts. Unfortunately I'm also moving in 2 weeks or so which isn't going to help at all... New place has a spare bedroom that will again be the machine shop so of course I'll still be making the stuff, just going to delay things (again). How long has it been now? I've got waaay too much $ tied up in them to stop now though. Just bought another $1k of parts for the Diablo panels. If anyone does need to get in touch quick, my email should be attached to the "email" link in the posts.. If not it's <riceburner98 .. comcast .. net>

pm sent

Riceburner's Lamborghini Replica HVAC controller

I have recently been asked by a couple of people on the forum about Riceburiners HVAC controls for the Murcielago Replica. So I wanted to resurrect this post.

The functioning Lambo HVAC replica in my opinion is an absolute MUST. I find it hard to believe that a few "builders" put time and attention to detail to try and make their car look OEM and then cheap out on certain things like keeping the Fiero HVAC controls (murci-me kept his Fiero control panel - see below pic) this is a DEAD GIVEAWAY you may as well have a Fiero hood badge on your hood inplace of a lambo hood badge and pontiac emblem on the back instead of the Lamborghini script. Because once someone sits in your car and sees the Fireo contols... well you know... D'oh!!!

I have posted some pics of Riceburners HVAC and he does a phenominal job, they are functioning and he can put in the led backlight to whatever color you want, Blue, Green, White, etc. Just know this, many of you know he is truly busy and may be hard to get ahold of. But he is a great guy and does a great job at a reasonable price.

All the best,

MURCenary 8)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

dead giveaway...

This is Riceburners HVAC control Unit... he even sends a template... this should be what you're going for....

Riceburner sends you all the parts as well as an easy to undertsand step by step instruction sheet. This baby literally plugs into the existing Fiero plugs. This is literally a "Plug and Play" set up.

Imaging your car sitting there... as you know...many people will come over to admire and drool... they ask if they can sit in it to admire as well as inspect the inside of a Murci... they pop up the HVAC cover... and .... what the ... EESH... It truly does cheapen the build.

Also, let's say you take an unsuspecting friend for a drive, the interior is hot.... you pop up the cover to turn on the AC... and you expose the Fiero HVAC control... again... Immediate let Down.

This in my opinion is an absolute must. I wish you all nothing but the best on your builds.

MURCenary 8)

Is he still selling these?

Anybody making these Plug and Play HVAC controllers for Countach or early Diablo?

Quote Originally Posted by Jets303
    Is he still selling these?
    In addition to that.... is he still selling the 355 ones? I have tried to contact him on several occasions and have not gotten a response.