Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hi everyone!

My name is Matthew and I live in the Denver Metro area. I have been a car guy all my life and have restored numerous muscle cars as well as a handful of European cars and most recently been messing with 300ZX's and Dodge Stealth's/3000GT's. I am now looking for something new, interesting and challenging. My tastes have been called eccentric and I am okay with that . I am in the process of trying to sell my extremely custom and modded wide body Dodge Stealth, once it's sold I am going to be looking for either a Laser 917 (old school VW based kit) or a F40 kit. Well I just wanted to stop lurking and actually say hi. I am sure once I finally get my new car I will be posting a lot more.

Matt

Re: Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by matthewc
    Hi everyone!

My name is Matthew and I live in the Denver Metro area. I have been a car guy all my life and have restored numerous muscle cars as well as a handful of European cars and most recently been messing with 300ZX's and Dodge Stealth's/3000GT's. I am now looking for something new, interesting and challenging. My tastes have been called eccentric and I am okay with that . I am in the process of trying to sell my extremely custom and modded wide body Dodge Stealth, once it's sold I am going to be looking for either a Laser 917 (old school VW based kit) or a F40 kit. Well I just wanted to stop lurking and actually say hi. I am sure once I finally get my new car I will be posting a lot more.

Matt
    Hi Matt, welcome. I can relate to your tastes in cars, I have a Mitsibushi GTO TT which as you know is the Japanese version of the Dodge Stealth/3000GT it has full Pitroad M bodykit, carbon hood, 99 rear wing and wide body kit. Had the car for 7 years and wouldnt change it for anything else. Im building the Extreme 360 (Ferrari Modena Replica) at the moment, both cars will look nice on the drive when I finish building that.

Look forward to seeing pictures of your new car.

Re: Introduction

Thanks for the warm welcome! I hate the thought of selling my Stealth, it is the first car I have built to the "extreme" here's a link to my cardomain site where I tracked the project from start to finish. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1008345 A lot of sweat, blood, tears, and cash went into the build I showed it the last 2 years and it was a consistent 1st place winner. Problem is I have limited storage space so I really can't justify multiple toys . I will keep everyone updated once I find my car, I keep hoping I can find a project that is too cheap to pass up and convince the wife to let me get it before my Stealth sells

Matt