Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merc's Lamborghini wheels

Merc's Lamborghini wheels

I am making this a new topic as I dont think the title of the old thread is appropriate anymore. My girlfriend took delivery of the wheels this morning and I had her open one of the boxes, she said it looked really nice! For her to say that they must really be looking good. Again I say this, Merc went out of his way to make things right and when I get home tonight if all 4 wheels are there I will be really happy, and satisfied. I will include more info later along with pictures I just wanted to clear the air!

Ethros

Re: Merc's Lamborghini wheels

Well done merc

Ultimate,

Thanks my friend. I am a man of my word and my customers are the key to my business or any business for that matter! So because of my delay I just wanted to make sure faker was happy and satisfied and that we can possibly do business again in the future. Im sure once he sees the rims in person....he will definitely be more than satisfied! Cause when I saw them I was like WOW! Lol.....I almost wanted to keep them! LOL! I could have easily sold them for atleast an extra $2k. Faker I hope you enjoy them and I look forward to seeing your project complete! And again sorry for the delay and all that has happened. I hope I satisfied you my friend.

merc

Good job Merc....glad you guys worked it out.

Do you also sell aftermarket wheels?

Way to go Merc.

happy to hear everything is cool with this deal!!!

Run,

Thanks bro! And thanks again for letting me know from jump street what was going on.

Devanshj,

I mainly sell oem lamborghini partsand rims but I can get aftermarket wheels as well. Just let me know.

merc

Thanks B. O. and well said my friend! I really appreciate it!

merc

Man I am glad to know that there are still some members of this forum that are trust worthy. We all have the same goals and a Love for Lambo and NO ONE LIKES TO BE LIED TO OR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.
    In this field you are only as good as your word.
    Way to go Merc.

I opened them and still did not take them out of the box! They look amazing in person, they look like some kind of expensive piece of artwork or sculpture! Since I didnt take them out and could only see the tops of them they are suitable enough to be the centerpiece of your coffee table! Thats how elegant they look. There is simply no comparison between the black vs the regular ones. The gold Lamborghini emblem in the center caps contrasts so well with the black color of the wheels! Pictures are coming tomorrow morning, but again they will look like junk in the picture compared to how beautiful they really look in the flesh!

Again I would like to say that Merc pulled out all the stops to satisfy me. I'm sorry it got so ugly. I could have gotten the wheels and called it a day but I got the Wheels in black, Lamborghini actually charges $6,000 to do the wheels in black, outrageous... huh? I also got the 2 side marker lights for the rear bumper and 2 grills for the rear bumper. I already have the grills so if you want them I can send them back to you. When I glanced at the packages I believe they were marked for Saturday delivery like you said, so it wasnt your fault they came today.