Thread: COR-360 FOR SALE

COR-360 FOR SALE

Hello all,

Im thinking about selling my COR-360 project that I was working on with John Watson. As some may know, I have something VERY rare! I have a 2006 corvette convertible chassis. This chassis came straight off the GM assembly line. It has NEVER had ANY parts EVER assembled to it by GM. That's right.....it's almost as if GM donated this chassis to me for a project. To be honest I dont know what the value of it is because I dont think you can purchase an unassembled chassis from GM. Anyhow, Im looking to sell the chassis along with my AD360 kit. If anyone is interested pm me an offer.

merc

p.s. I will even throw in a BRAND NEW Black COMPLETE convertible top I have for it as well

Re: COR-360 FOR SALE

Pics might help your sell. Have any of those kits been finished yet?

Yes the AD360 have BEEN finished! Only a few people have brought kits......jtownsend, myself and McGyver. Those are the only that I know of. The only thing you would get with this sale is the AD360 kit mounted to my corvette chassis. As far as pics....you can go on John Watson's site and see pics of the AD360 parts being mounted to my chassis. Matter of fact, Jtownsend has saw the chassis in person. Im sure he can vouch for what it looks like.

merc

What has been finished? A kit for the fiero or corvette? I couldn't pull up the 360-cor website. How difficult is the build?
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

I believe he is referring to the parts that he was making. The parts are of real parts and are not yet adapted to either car..but then again, with these cars, why would you just want to bolt them up to another car anyways.

The chassis by the way is really nice..it really never has been used. I do believe that the wheel base needs to be extended a few inches.

Merc, I didnít see any suspension either when I was there. Is it going to come with it or not?

WEB SITE FOR 360-COR IS www.airdynamics.ws THANKS FOR YOUR INTREST

Thanks, I would need a builder for this project. Has a corvette chassis car been completed yet? I'd hate to be the guinea pig! LOL
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC