Thread: First video of my 308!

First video of my 308!

A couple of versions of my 308 kit. First time on video! ( click the ''WATCH HIGH QUALITY"" in blue )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL3DnyqoQZA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h31do...eature=related

Re: First video of my 308!

Looks a sweet ride. You should be proud. Hope you are not parking that in a public accessible garage anymore.

Nice videos! Where's the new dash?

Always great to see another 308. I just dropped the V8 in mine and am in the process of finishing up the clutch / 5-speed swap. (It was an auto before).

What size tire are you running on the rear of your 308? I used 2" lowering springs on mine to get rid of the high wheel arch but I want to fill up the wheel well just a bit more.

Nice car.
    Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

First thanx for watching the video,I'm glad you enjoyed it and liked the car. In responce to the three comments above.
    1-I now store the kit in a private drive way at my moms house over 80 miles (one way) from where i live.Every one in this area owens real Ferraries. so i hope im ok...

2-The dash rob made for me is sitting in my livingroom, still in it's shipping box. Some times I take the lid off just to smell it and stand in awe of Robs work. I am soooo out of money it's not even funny!

3-congrats on your new powerhouse engine for your 308. my rear is lowered and is wearing 265/50/15 with Ebach springs. Front is 245/50/15 with coilovers.

Hey, Got the PM,

Do you happen to have a pic of your rear tires. I'm running 225/50/15's all around right now. Today I threw on the test Fiero Lace 215/50/15 and it doesn't look too bad (The sidewall I mean compared to the 225/50 up front.)

I was thinking of going with a 245/50/15 or a 235/50/15 in the rear but wanted to make sure the sidewall doesn't look too big compared to the fronts. I could always go with a 60 series up front to even them up. If you happen to have a pic, could you post?

Looking good. Looking good.
    Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

wow one of the nicest 308's i've seen looks like a blast to drive

enjoy the summer with it, how long have you had it on the road

Thanx for the compliment on my 308 : ) The funny thing is every time my wife drives the kit she drives it like a demon and im always telling her your ''gonna get a ticket''! At least she has the sence to drive when there's not another car to be found.I am glad for that! Anyway long story short the day i get to video tape, I tell her gloves off! Show every one what this car can do ( pride aside she can DRIVE! ) and this thing drives like a race car! so we go on private roads and instead of demons I get driving miss daisy! Any way the end of July.08 I will have had the car 2 years...

Nice 308 my friend.. ;D

I just posted a little video on utube of my 308 the other day. Sounds like we bought our cars at about the same time. I bought my car in July two years ago as well. I need to have the wife help me get some video of my car in action on the street like you did in your cool videos.

Here is my car. A short overview took a rather long 7 minutes. Sorry for my terrible filming skills http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU4S7067Gs0
    There is another car I am interested in, so as much as I hate to do it, I might have to sell my rather excellent 308 to buy the other Ferrari Replica :'(