Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Iteration to my Design (Not 56K Friendly)

Another Iteration to my Design (Not 56K Friendly)

Hey guys, I am back after designing and thinking what I want for quite awhile. I finally think I am at a point where I can show my progress of my updated design. I hope some of you remember my posts from before.

There are a few differences in some of the renderings below including bringing the vent out, and changing the rear quarter glass. I am, again, having trouble with the area behind the driver. I also have thrown in a couple comparisons to my old model to see what I have updated in case you guys dont remember the old posts.

Let me know what you guys think about my progress and how I can finish the rear up to tie in to my model and finish it up! I start my new job tomorrow and will finally have money to begin this endeavor! On a related note, is there anyone in the baltimore/Towson region? I just moved here and don't know anyone yet.

Thanks again!
    -Josh

Re: Another Iteration to my Design (Not 56K Friendly)

pics not working

EDIT: I am very sorry,your pics are actually working. Adblock does not like .bmp

None of them work? They showed up fine on my computer. Sorry guys.

They work on mine just fine.

Any thoughts? Btw, I noticed on the images with the clear glass the line didnt come out because I havent chamfered the edges yet. The line is supposed to be a single curve to the roof.

Which software did you use to design the car?

seriously, i feel like ive seen this design like a million times now. Dejavu? same front bumper,similar body design, different username? ???
    -If you build it...they will buy.-

3D Studio

I may have used an older username before, probably sehnsucht. Yes its the same car, I am just refining it further, trying to update it to look more modern.

Looking very good.

You made a lot of changes since last time and it looks like it all is fitting together very well. the front and the back now follow each others theme and there are a lot of modern cues, wheel arches, curvy sides ect. I like the more zonda influences in the cabin of the car, makes it look more exotic. Very nice looking car.

I know its still a work in progress so things I would start looking at now is what kind of windows are available for the actual project, cause it could influence the whole cabin's shape in the end. I think you will get close for side windows but the windshield would be difficult, especially the top 5 inches of the windshield makes a unique angle and shape. unless you are going for custom glass, then it will work however you design it.

Keep up the good work, cant wait for the final renderings.

good luck

What about something like this to further get rid of the enzo feel? I also deleted the funny looking teeth.