Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! LP 640 Manufacturer in the US

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! LP 640 Manufacturer in the US

I came across this on a website while looking for country music, http://www.ada1.tv/LP640/ I not sure, but isn't this the same company that makes the Ferrari 360's? If anyone has any info on this company please, please post it. If this is real, the US is on the map baby!!!!!! (Lambo LP 640 stylin & smilin)

Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! LP 640 Manufacturer in the US

Ummhhhhhhhhhh......... This is odd... I think this is just for bumpers and rocker panels. I was told that they were only doing the ferrari kits, so I am pretty sure this is just for bumpers and rocker panels. Also what web page is this? Make sure to verify who this really is because there is a lot of funny business going on, wouldnt they just include it on their main page instead of linking to it from another page? Be cautious until we verify if this is true.

$12,500 is alot of money for just bumpers and rocker panels! I think FAKER is right though, I dont think they are selling the whole body. If they are, count me in for two.
    Without talent experience is worthless

seems so odd that nothing ever came out about this from the source...why only was this found while searching for country music...

Quote Originally Posted by bowser330
    seems so odd that nothing ever came out about this from the source...why only was this found while searching for country music...

This is almost comical! I have seen the quality of this persons work and let me just say that it is OUTRAGEOUS! I mean I cant find words to describe or praise such fine craftsmanship! The reason I only think it's for the bumpers is because YES his work is that good. I would fall off my chair if I found out that price is for a complete kit. When I say the genuine panels are a step down in quality I am not kidding! Before we all get carried away lets not get too excited until we get confirmation, I honestly dont believe it's in the realm of possibility to offer that kind of quality for so little.

GOOD NEWS, GOOD NEWS!!!!!
    I've contacted John of Air Dynamics and it's true!!! The US has a LP 640 manufacturer. I love my job, surfing the net. Anyway John told me that this page I stumbled upon, on his music site www.ada1.tv was being used by his web developer to build the new site www.lp640.com. He said that this kit will have it's own site, it will not be on his 355 or cor-360 sites. However, there will be links to all three sites I believe. I think he said that the new site will be up and running by wed. 07-16-08 if I'm not mistaken (it's hard to hear over my inner child screaming LP 640!!!!). Also, a bit of bad news, he said that the price tag of $12,500.00 also wasn't meant to be seen, he's still working on pricing. I just hope he has Sam Walmarts' values, "if that's the price you saw, then that's the price you'll pay". Anyway one can hope, dream, pray, beg, etc.
    This is the number I called 706-971-4676

Faker
    It's too late, I'm already excited. I'm going back on my roof to dance in my underwear again.

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMYTREETRUNK
    Faker
    It's too late, I'm already excited. I'm going back on my roof to dance in my underwear again.
    May I ask how you accidentally stumbled across this!!!!? This is huge, I mean HUGE!!!!! Any progress pics? Price? What will be included? Will you be selling parts individually? I need a set of LP640 quarter panels, friend!

NOTICE: WE WILL BE DOING LP640,A FRIEND OF MINE IN NASHVILLE RAN HIS CAR THROUGH A FENCE. THE CAR HAS SCRATCHES FROM FRONT TO REAR I AGREED TO PAINT CAR IF HE WOULD ALLOW ME TO DO MOLDS.WHAT YOU ARE SEEING ON MY MUSIC SITE WAS NOT TO BE SEEN YET WE ARE GOING TO HAVE IT LISTED AT www.lp640.com ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT US AT 706 971 4676 THANKS FOR YOUR INTREST

360-cor,
    Will your kit include an interior as well? If you are really going to do this, count me in for two of them (you're making coupes I hope). What donor will you build the kit to fit?
    Without talent experience is worthless