Thread: Lamboghini is FEATURE MARQUE at Cars and Coffee - Irvine. CA 07/26/2008

Lamboghini is FEATURE MARQUE at Cars and Coffee - Irvine. CA 07/26/2008

LAMBORGHINI IS FEATURED MARQUE AT CARS & COFFEE - IRVINE, CA 07/26/08

If anyone is Sothern California is interested…

The featured marque corral at the Saturday Cars & Coffee in Irvine, CA has been reserved for Lamborghini on July 26, 2008.
    All models of Lamborghini are welcome at this event. Owners are requested to park their cars in the special exhibit area (hi-lited in yellow) which will be indicated with signage as you enter the gallery. Last year was a huge success with over 70 Lamborghinis on display.

FYI: Cars & Coffee is located at the Ford - PAG - Mazda Campus, 7905 Gateway Boulevard, Irvine, CA 92618. Show hours are from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM. (This is off the 5 Freeway at Alton at the Ford Building parking lot)

Many thanks to John Clinard at Ford PAG for allowing us to host Lamborghini Day at Cars & Coffee Irvine on July 26, 2008.

During the past week, I have been in contact with no less than fifty Lamborghini owners in the southern CA area who are expected to attend this event. Once again, owners will be driving in from Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange and San Diego counties in what I am sure will be another spectacular showing! I am pretty sure you will see a greater variety of vintage Lamborghinis as compared to last year. Also, I would encourage all owners who would like to feature their cars in the reserved corral to arrive before 6:30 AM to ensure preferred parking space. With the response that I am getting from fellow owners, the corral will overflow by 7:00 AM.

Here are a few videos of what you can expect to see at Lamborghini Days at Cars and Coffee 2008:

http://www.speedandmotion.com/pages/...amboday07.html

Re: Lamboghini is FEATURE MARQUE at Cars and Coffee - Irvine. CA 07/26/2008

GREAT VIDEO MURCenary!!

LMGTS You own a real LAMBO? If yes then I am very surprised that you hang out with us on Kitcar.ca. Most "real" lambo owners talk very bad about us "replia" owners. It would seem that they would not even talk with us if they knew were building replica's of the beloved lamborghini.

Thanks for being a stand up car guy! I am sure most of would have a great time viewing that many cars at one time.

Re: Lamboghini is FEATURE MARQUE at Cars and Coffee - Irvine. CA 07/26/2008

This was a post I copied and placed on here... I know that when Murci-Me is done with the TWO cars he's currently working on they will fit right in here. In fact I plan to take mie here to see the kind of responses we get.

I'll tell you what... when we do bring the Murci Replica's here... we will videotape people as they gaze aroound the cars to see what they have to say! ;D