Thread: Greenmeansgo Merc Roadster build

Greenmeansgo Merc Roadster build

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28410979@N02/?saved=1

Feel free to coment or advise, and yes the headlights will change. If tri. G would of talked to me id have better to work with so dont hate. Maybe when i finish, people will feel more free to let me in the loop, and i can do a tri. g or extreme. Thanx

Re: Greenmeansgo Merc Roadster build

Congrats and good luck! What kind of rotors are those? Why are they that color?

greenmeansgo way to go and may i also wish ya good luck and alot of fun building her!!!
    looks like there will be a number of murc kit build's to keep are eyes on hope they all go as planed

Quote Originally Posted by Faker
    Congrats and good luck! What kind of rotors are those? Why are they that color?
    They are the oem c6 z06 rotors... they come 14.1" front and 13.4" rear.... i dont know about the color but i love em! Im not the best at body work but i have been in Race fabrications for 8 years so you can expect this baby to perform well. Ill be doing a seriesIII 3800sc with paddle shift. and penny my way having someone do the body work. Or i might get the balls to atempt it myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmeansgo
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/28410979@N02/?saved=1

Feel free to coment or advise, and yes the headlights will change. If tri. G would of talked to me id have better to work with so dont hate. Maybe when i finish, people will feel more free to let me in the loop, and i can do a tri. g or extreme. Thanx
    Just to help you out a bit the main light looks like this, it is made by hella, if you find another light made by hella with a 70mm lens it will more than likely be the same, the one we use is on the left and the genuine on the right.
    The smaller light is 42 mm wide lens. The one we use is on the left and the genuine on the right
    Luckily enough we found two light exactly the same size,
    We got a genuine light and cut it up to take our moulds but I think you could sculpt it just as good as it is only a small unit

I appreciate the help ALOT! i saw before someone "i think murcie-me" say they sell complete headlight buckets with all the lights. if so ill take them. and i want seat tops too!!! LMK