Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: What's next at Extreme!?

  1. #1
    Senior Member MunkyKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    712

    What's next at Extreme!?

    I don't know how many of you have seen this thread on the Extreme owners club but it looks like there's some pretty cool new hardware on it's way from Extreme!!!

    http://extremeoc.co.uk/index.php?top...;topicseen#new

    The future (and present) is soooo bright - how's a guy supposed to choose what to build next??!!! ;D

  2. #2
    Senior Member Faker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    910

    Re: What's next at Extreme!?

    All people in the U.S. dont even bother looking! We will never be allowed to drive it here!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    918

    Re: What's next at Extreme!?


  4. #4
    Senior Member XPERT360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    263

    Re: What's next at Extreme!?




    if only we had the SUN ;D ;D ;D

  5. #5

    Re: What's next at Extreme!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Faker
    All people in the U.S. dont even bother looking! We will never be allowed to drive it here!





    This car will get in the USA, it is going to be a production car, not a kit car, it will have a GSXR 1300 Hayabusa turbo engine 450BHP in it or a Vauxhall VXR turbo engine at 320 BHP. The hayabusa engine is out of the new 08 model. This will have 3 standard BHP settings 200BHP 300BHP or 450BHP also a variable setting from 200BHP to 450BHP it will have automatically adjusted spoilers depending on speed and weather, adjustable damping wile driving and the suspension will have a raising ability like the murci to get over speed bumps, the gear change on the hayabusa will automatically change at its peak power or you can change manually at anytime using a paddle shift or the gear stick, both paddle shift and gear stick will be in the car as standard so its up to you what you use. It is also having vents on the sills that open wider (like the bat wings on the murci) at high BHP to let more air into the turbo intercoolers. The list goes on.

  6. #6

    Re: What's next at Extreme!?

    Ohhh Z20LEH, I like!

    So I guess if one is to opt for the Z20LEH instead of the Busa, it will also use the Vaux running gear? So no paddle shift etc, but cheaper?

  7. #7

    Re: What's next at Extreme!?

    Quote Originally Posted by wywywywy
    Ohhh Z20LEH, I like!

    So I guess if one is to opt for the Z20LEH instead of the Busa, it will also use the Vaux running gear? So no paddle shift etc, but cheaper?
    It will use the Vauxhall running gear and no paddle shift, and sorry it would be the same price

  8. #8
    Senior Member Faker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    910

    Re: What's next at Extreme!?

    Quote Originally Posted by EXTREME
    Quote Originally Posted by Faker
    All people in the U.S. dont even bother looking! We will never be allowed to drive it here!





    This car will get in the USA, it is going to be a production car, not a kit car, it will have a GSXR 1300 Hayabusa turbo engine 450BHP in it or a Vauxhall VXR turbo engine at 320 BHP. The hayabusa engine is out of the new 08 model. This will have 3 standard BHP settings 200BHP 300BHP or 450BHP also a variable setting from 200BHP to 450BHP it will have automatically adjusted spoilers depending on speed and weather, adjustable damping wile driving and the suspension will have a raising ability like the murci to get over speed bumps, the gear change on the hayabusa will automatically change at its peak power or you can change manually at anytime using a paddle shift or the gear stick, both paddle shift and gear stick will be in the car as standard so its up to you what you use. It is also having vents on the sills that open wider (like the bat wings on the murci) at high BHP to let more air into the turbo intercoolers. The list goes on.
    !!!!!! 450hp!!!!!!!!!! Are you insane???????????? What will the weight be?

  9. #9

    Re: What's next at Extreme!?

    around 500KG ;D ;D ;D

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    860

    Re: What's next at Extreme!?

    Thats a pocket rocket, will probably weigh the same as 2 motorbikes. How are you going to stop this from doing wheelies?

Similar Threads

  1. extreme 360
    By sunseasandansex in forum The Mall
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 01:31 PM
  2. Extreme 360 DVD
    By illuder in forum Technical Discussion & Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 09:41 PM
  3. Extreme 355 Kit
    By icemagician296 in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 05:13 PM
  4. Extreme 360
    By Bodymaster GB LTD in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 06:01 PM
  5. extreme 355
    By disilva in forum The Mall
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2005, 10:16 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •