Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LP TAIL LIGHTS FROM CHINA

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

LP TAIL LIGHTS FROM CHINA

if you would pay $1200.00 for lp tail lights post your forum name on this thread to make a list ,ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Re: LP TAIL LIGHTS FROM CHINA

I already bought mine, but if I was still looking for a set I 100% would be willing to spend that much for replica lp640 lights. Seeing pictures would be a MUST before I would commit. I am sure more people feel the same so you may want to get a sample and post a pic and you will see the interest jump through the roof!

I was hoping for a pic! and was hoping the price is not yet set in stone

Quote Originally Posted by Faker
    I already bought mine, but if I was still looking for a set I 100% would be willing to spend that much for replica lp640 lights. Seeing pictures would be a MUST before I would commit. I am sure more people feel the same so you may want to get a sample and post a pic and you will see the interest jump through the roof!
    ok...first of all, of course i willing to pay $1200 for "THAT" genuine pair which new one will tag at about double that price.
    second, thats my secured bid amount which i asume it may end up something like $1000.
    3rd, if made in china, i believe those chinese will only start making them in mass amount.
    without any deposit for confirmation, they wont do anything at all which mean,
    NO PICTURES OF SAMPLE that make us secure what we are buying.....
    seems this one wont work out...
    oh yah...i got friends who deal with them before...some of them is really tricky where they promise the moon and stars quality. but at the end, the low class result u get...
    unless if u are lucky to meet a good one...

if things work out, i don't mind my name on the list....please do help update me...
    thank u very much in advance...

fakers were new he paid $2500. i have some brand new plastic still on them, murc taillights i got in a trade. and will sell them when i talk myself into unloading alot of cash on lp640s, or ill just smoke these

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

i just shipped them over their ,so their are no samples yet ,maybe they will do ok ,an it may be best if you guys get real lights : $2500-3000.00 is not to bad
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
    i just shipped them over their ,so their are no samples yet ,maybe they will do ok ,an it may be best if you guys get real lights : $2500-3000.00 is not to bad
    the new one is about 2~3 times of my budget... :'( :'( :'(

Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
    If I recall correctly I got mine for about $2,200. Without seeing them first I would pay the extra $1000 for piece of mind. The lights are pretty complex they are not cheap simple lights like the original murcielago.

I want a pair. However, sight unseen doesn't sit well with me. Even though they're using your design, that doesn't mean they'll do it justice. I would like to see clear pictures first.

TTT

the problem with repro tailights are that half the time the red fades out and turns pink. I wish i could start my build but, theres too many bills right now.