Thread: Just saying hello

Just saying hello

So i been reading this forum for some time now. I have been a kit car fan since well the oldest magazine is a buyers guide with the new manta montage in it and a yellow crazy cobra replica in it. the cover has long since left the magazine but its pretty old. I am looking at the spyder molds in ontario but i am waiting for more info from him or a follow up call. I am excited to be part of this community after being involved with the automotive industry for over twenty years. I had high hopes for working with the vendetta but that car seems to be going a different way than originally expected. I have done it all from sales to marketing to racing formula atlantic and sedans to owning part of a track series the past few years. Im crazy enough to want to do this ( kit car) stuff just like the rest of you guys but am a little late arriving. My shop has the ability to mig, tig, metal lathe, and fabricate decently but not to the scope of some of your talents. I have composite experience as far as repairing existing pcs and terminology but i have a long long way to go. i am working on a weird project. I will update some photos as it progresses. I am a nissan guy. I was writing for a nissan magazine up until a few months ago but gave it up as i have a regular job and a mom who has leukemia which i take care of. I found me an asian girlfriend. But after being in the tuner market for twenty years at a SEMA / Corperate level,, i found the only one who doesnt like cars....lol...... she is supportive but not like i wish she was. I am working on a Ferrari insipred 550 STYLE rebody for the older nissan 240sx. I just got tired of always seeing the typical widebody for the cars. Ok so the battery is dying and i will leave it at that. I will be asking for help, tips and friendship from some of the best on here. I appreciate a forum like this being available.

dan

Re: Just saying hello

Welcome to the Asylum Dan, med's are handed out each morning or between post's as needed.
    Paul

Re: Just saying hello

The difference between being a drug addict and a kit car addict is most drugs are cheaper and there is support groups if you ever try to get off the stuff. Kit cars just keep sucking you back in, for bigger builds and more expensive taste.