Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MURCI-ME did you ship the fuel rail?

MURCI-ME did you ship the fuel rail?

Well It's Friday again, were you able to ship those parts? I know you are busy, but if you didn't can I send someone by to pick up the box and ship it too me?

PLEASE let me know ASAP, we are going on about 6-7 weeks now.

Thanks RUNDLC

Re: MURCI-ME did you ship the fuel rail?

Hey RUNDLC... I spoke to Murci Me the other day, then you e-mailed me to discuss this with him but I have not spoken to him since. He mentioned they were changing ISP's and his computer was down.

I also know that he is swamped with a TON of work... I wish he wasn't so busy so that he could work more on my car too. But we are at his MURCI (pardon the pun) because no one builds it quite like M.M.

Hang in there he is reliable...

MURCenary

Hey MURCcenary, Thats what I have been doing thus far, But this is a bump for info on when the parts will ship.

I realize MM must be busy, but I am looking at a potential buyer that wants to see progress towards me being finished. I can't sell until it's done.

Rundlc... If you don't mind me asking...How much did you pay Murci-Me to do your engine cover pieces?

How long ago did you send him the money? ???

I don't mind as long as he does not mind, It will be up to MM to say what the part costs if he choose's to tell you, but I don't think it's my place to say on the open forum, I hope you understand that.

I was told that the part was boxed and ready to ship almost two weeks ago. I will make the payment that he and I agreed too as soon as he requests it. If he can't ship the part because he gets off too late I understand that, just let me know I have a friend that lives 20 minutes from him and he has offered to go pick the part up and ship it too me. I just need to know what to do to get it.

I have always stated that MM does great work! there is on denying that!
    We all have things that we are dealing with and I understand.

I am not sure what difference the price of the part is to the situation, if he charged me fifty bucks or if he charged me two hundred, the money is not the issue right now. I just need the part.

Hope that clairifies thing a little.

RUNDLC

On the contrary Rundlc... In my opinion... In most businesses the price makes all the difference... The old 80/20 rule. Take care of the customers that feed your family the most. With many businesses... 20% of the customers make up 80% of the revenue to the company.

The 80/20 Rule, serves as a daily reminder to focus 80 percent of our time and energy on the 20 percent of your work that pays off. Don't just "work smart", work smart on the right things... often times in this world the right things are the ones that make money.

Example: If you paid someone $50 to make something for you and that someone has 20 people that he is manufacturing "$350" parts for...often times the $350 parts would take presidence... I believe most people would agree.

That is why I asked... I know Murci-Me is extremely busy working on many things for many people and when you have a schedule like his I am sure he needs to prioritize. I would.

If you paid him "Several Hundred dollars" up front to make you something "Several" weeks ago and nothing has been done then you have a legitimate concern....If not no harm no foul.

By the way... your white Diablo look awesome

I have always been taught the customer is always right! Now I could be wrong though. Now what I am about to say does NOT apply to the current situation, so let's put that out there first.

We all need to have a list to go by, and if in business you should take care of all your customers, even if they paid you ten bucks for something, because you never know what that ten dollar lead will turn into!

I have been in business for fifteen years in the home design field, I have worked for clients who have only had five hundred dollar jobs, but at some point they told someone that I took care of thier needs even though I had other jobs where I was making ten thousand dollars to do a set of custom home plans!

So they told someone and they told someone else and before you know it that small five hundred dollar job had generated twenty five thousand dollars in other revenue! So let's ask the question, if I had treated them like well "you are only paying me five hundred dollars" so you should just be happy that I am doing your joband I am going to get to it when I can, what kind of response would that generate? I would no doubt have lost out on the twenty five thousand dollars worth of work by not treating each of my clients the same.

That's how I try and run my business.

RUNDLC

Forgot to say THANKS for the props on the car

MURCI-ME I am bumping to see if the part has shipped out?

If not I can send someone by to pick it up, they have already agreed to ship it for me-Please let me know when He can come by that way you don't have to worry about it.

PLEASE ADVISE

RUNDLC

OK I AM SOOOOOOO CONFUSED!!! I have tried to contact you via email, phone messages, I have said PM SENT PLEASE ADVISE > I just do NOT understand why you are ignoring me! Have I done you wrong? have I said something that ticked you off?

I don't know how else to go about this situation, can someone step up to possibly mediate for me?

I am pretty well known on all these forums and I know that most know that I am a straight shooter, but I just want to move on with life and my build.

For those of you who are close to MURCI-ME maybe you can do an intervention and pick this part up for me and ship it, Mike was going to cover the charges for taking so long but now I will offer to pay extra shipping just to get this moving.

OK WHO WOULD LIKE TO HELP??

I am sorry I need to vent like this but I getting tired of not knowing what my part status is, I am a very reasonable person so even under the circumstances I refuse to act irrational.

LOOKING FOR HELP IN ELK GROVE

RUNDLC

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

what does it look like or how do you want it made ,may be able to make it an get you something 8) ,sorry to see you wait this long ???
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!