Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reventon

Reventon

This is definitely going to open up a can of worms! Whoever knows johns work firsthand will know that from a scale of 1-10 in quality this will be a 12! http://www.lp640.com/ Click "NEXT" on the tabs on the page!

Re: Reventon

Those are pictures of a real one though? Given the area code seems like this guy is in my area... I'd definitly be willing to check the fit and finish of the kit once its completed....

i dont know who these guys are but, looks like a superreplica site.

We are above Atlanta,Ga. if you would like to come by and look call and let me know,will be glad to show all that is here thanks

Quote Originally Posted by murcilambo
    Please dont insult this company, they have produced a lot of kits and grade A quality, his page does have pictures of the real thing, but they are making molds at the moment off the real thing, I cant wait to go check it out, PM or email him off the site or on the forums. I don't work for AD but I will speak from what I've seen and how I was treated!

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting John face to face yet, but that will change on the 24th. However, I have spoken with john and did some research to find out if he was legit, because I want to buy the LP 640 kit once it's available. This guy is the real thing, he also makes the F355 and the 360 kits under the same name "Air Dynamics". I believe he just recently changed his screen name on this forum from cor-360 to AD-LP640 to represent his new build project. There are members on this site and other sites that have build threads of his kits, you can check them out for yourself. I can't speak on the quality of his work because I have never inspected it. However, I plan to take pictures on my visit as well as notations on the quality of whatever parts he has available and share my opinion with this forum.

TTT

If you don't know him then why comment, I do know him. Go to www.air-dynamics.ws if you want to see kits, this other stuff is getting ready to be released, it is not ready yet that is why the pics are of genuine stuff.

From the looks of the other kits this build seems like its gonna to be very involved :-[... Will it come with an installation guide and support like DNA? Meanwhile I hope the pricing is on par with the 360 and 355... That would definitly be a plus when taking in consideration the European competition... I'm in the center of Atlanta, I'd definitly like to take a trip to see the kits progress!

pkid would like for you to come by when you have time thanks

No problem, I'll PM you when I can clear sometime to come up since I saw that you're a couple hours north of me... The last weekend in aug, or first in sept would probably be the best time for me.