Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Porsche carrera gt on porsche boxster uk

Porsche carrera gt on porsche boxster uk

hi if any would like to check out my car on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2YMTPwPA4Q i am looking for any opinions good or bad, this car has took 5 months to build and will be painted in gemballa pearl orange in the next 2 weeks.
    we will be selling the kits as well as turnkey cars. also we do a lamborghini lp640 on a porsche boxter!!(coming soon) we have a sister company in florida usa to.

Re: Porsche carrera gt on porsche boxster uk

Which Boxster is used for the donor? The old model (up to 2005), or the new one (2005 - now)?
    also, do you provide the roof and engine cover (which is exposed on the Carrera GT, not like the Boxster)?

More pictures please. Thanks.

my car is on a 2003 3.2s top of range with every thing. it can be put on any boxster 1997 to present day! yes we provide the roof and engine cover i would put pictures on but i am new to this forum and dont know how!!!!
    the interior is black leather and orange quilted inserts and black and orange quilted door panels,the engine cover in uk has to be water tight so we had to modify but it has the mesh and orange underneath so it looks great!!
    you can email me at mark@gtsupercars.co.uk for pics.
    ps any one tell me how to post pics would be great thanks
    Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by GT Supercars uk
    hi if any would like to check out my car on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2YMTPwPA4Q i am looking for any opinions good or bad, this car has took 5 months to build and will be painted in gemballa pearl orange in the next 2 weeks.
    we will be selling the kits as well as turnkey cars. also we do a lamborghini lp640 on a porsche boxter!!(coming soon) we have a sister company in florida usa to.
    Lambo in florida??? everyone, please be aware that he means paul's exotics in FL...

paul also is likely supplying them the horribly inaccurate C-GT kit as well...

it sounds more like he's getting the kits from mike vetter, who is a honest guy, ive had dealings with in the past. any new kits in the uk is fine by me, more choice, more variety. any more details when your ready ;D

Quote Originally Posted by disilva
    it sounds more like he's getting the kits from mike vetter, who is a honest guy, ive had dealings with in the past. any new kits in the uk is fine by me, more choice, more variety. any more details when your ready ;D
    Agreed, HOWEVER I would confirm with Mike Vetter BEFORE assuming he has a sister company. Matter of fact, I will call him tommorow to verify what is being said in this post is accurite

Quote Originally Posted by GT Supercars uk
    check out paint jon you tube now follow link above

Mark aka GT Supercars UK,

What type of electric lambo door kit do you guys use? Thanks!

merc

hi so sorry not been on but been installing the interior,thank you to who ever gave me how to upload will try today thanks.
    to answer some of the comments this is a mike vetter kit (i speak with him at least twice a week)with some of my modifications as we dont get 330 days of sunshine a year!!
    also we have reworked the front as a removeable clip(one piece)
    the paint job on you tube does not do it justice, please check out web site for proper pictures soon!!!!
    i should have the show car up and road legal by friday!!!
    if anyone would like to see more pics then please email me at mark@gtsupercars.co.uk
    i will now try to upload some pics
    watch the links on you tube for finished car soon!!!
    thanks