Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 355 spider kit questions

355 spider kit questions

do you guys know of anyone who makes a 355 spider kit that is NOT a 3'' stretch
    hopefully in ontario....lol

Re: 355 spider kit questions

Quote Originally Posted by viciouscrx
    do you guys know of anyone who makes a 355 spider kit that is NOT a 3'' stretch
    hopefully in ontario....lol

I will move the wheel opening forward on the last kit I have, provided you give me a deposit. The kit is ready to go, all seperate panels, easy install complete with interior and curved windshield kit $4500.
    I think you know the kit. Toronto area, if you are interested give me a call 416 999-7332.

can you post or email me pics.... thats a bit high compared to a kit I was looking at here in London, he wants 2500 but has rockers attached to the doors, i might spend the extra if i can see and you can prove its worth the extra 2000 bucks

can you post or email me pics.... thats a bit high compared to a kit I was looking at here in London, he wants 2500 but has rockers attached to the doors, i might spend the extra if i can see and you can prove its worth the extra 2000 bucks
    Apples and Oranges...this is all seperate parts ,little or no bodywork required, interior and curved windshield kit included...if you're interested give me a call and will explain in detail and send you pics.
    It's been my experiance that people who are not wiling to spend a couple of bucks on a phone call are just professional shoppers.You wont find a better product for ease of installation. You might want to check with Jim Dinner or Don amongst others on this forum. Ask them if my kit is worth the extra cash compared to the dozens of hours and $ in bodywork that you'll spend fixing the trash you'll get for $2500 and still never have it looking right. If you are intrerested give me a call, if not, good luck in your search.

Carlos

wow.... can I have my head back after you ripped it off there... and I just finished a kit 2 years ago and just sold it ans was thinking of starting a new project and for your information I am not a professional shopper, Sorry for asking a few questions and not being a compleat idiot who goes out and buys something they have no idea about an quiting half way thruogh, i know everyone says they have the best kit, i simply asked to see some pics and I am not cheep enought to not call.... I could call you right now and talk long distance till the cows came home as long as my questions were answered with honesty and repect, I'm not gunna give some stranger a deposite for a pile of trash unless i knew i was getting something worth while and i would pay cash and pick it up the same day.... if your so professional you would not need the money for a deposit you would have one sitting their in stock so that if someone had cash in hand you could make a quick sale....thank you and GOOD LUCK TO YOU

wow.... can I have my head back after you ripped it off there... and I just finished a kit 2 years ago and just sold it ans was thinking of starting a new project and for your information I am not a professional shopper, Sorry for asking a few questions and not being a complete idiot who goes out and buys something they have no idea about an quiting half way thruogh, i know everyone says they have the best kit, i simply asked to see some pics and I am not cheep enought to not call.... I could call you right now and talk long distance till the cows came home as long as my questions were answered with honesty and repect, I'm not gunna give some stranger a deposite for a pile of trash unless i knew i was getting something worth while and i would pay cash and pick it up the same day.... if your so professional you would not need the money for a deposit you would have one sitting their in stock so that if someone had cash in hand you could make a quick sale....thank you and GOOD LUCK TO YOU
    Didn't rip your head off ...simply gave you instructions how to get more info....the kit is in stock...deposit is for the wheelbase change if you read my first post ...you know who I am, you were in my shop maybe 5 years ago... also wanting to buya a 355 kit and looking to trade a crx if I'm not mistaken....I can give you refferances until the cows come home.... and you have the number to get all the curteous answers you need....just wouldn't waste your time... so ,if you are not intending to waste mine...all is well.

thanks

just to refresh your memory....

378 Kitcar Discussion Forums / The Mall / looking for a 355 spider/trade for my show car on: December 28, 2003, 11:14:21 PM
    hey everyone i have a 1990 honda crx show car with every thing possable dune to it. I have wanted a 355 spider kit for a long time.(must have seprate rockers!)
    my car is blue,with blue tint,white int, blue sparco racing seats
    shogun body kit, carbon fiber hood, B16a v tec motor
    tv,ps2, audiobahn stereo, ect...............
    the car has been in six mags...and i have a room full of trophies. it was appraised at $28000 two years ago and i have built it way up from then to now
    for pics email me at viciouscrx@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by NSX
    wow.... can I have my head back after you ripped it off there... and I just finished a kit 2 years ago and just sold it ans was thinking of starting a new project and for your information I am not a professional shopper, Sorry for asking a few questions and not being a complete idiot who goes out and buys something they have no idea about an quiting half way thruogh, i know everyone says they have the best kit, i simply asked to see some pics and I am not cheep enought to not call.... I could call you right now and talk long distance till the cows came home as long as my questions were answered with honesty and repect, I'm not gunna give some stranger a deposite for a pile of trash unless i knew i was getting something worth while and i would pay cash and pick it up the same day.... if your so professional you would not need the money for a deposit you would have one sitting their in stock so that if someone had cash in hand you could make a quick sale....thank you and GOOD LUCK TO YOU
    Didn't rip your head off ...simply gave you instructions how to get more info....the kit is in stock...deposit is for the wheelbase change if you read my first post ...you know who I am, you were in my shop maybe 5 years ago... also wanting to buya a 355 kit and looking to trade a crx if I'm not mistaken....I can give you refferances until the cows come home.... and you have the number to get all the curteous answers you need....just wouldn't waste your time... so ,if you are not intending to waste mine...all is well.

thanks

just to refresh your memory....

378 Kitcar Discussion Forums / The Mall / looking for a 355 spider/trade for my show car on: December 28, 2003, 11:14:21 PM
    hey everyone i have a 1990 honda crx show car with every thing possable dune to it. I have wanted a 355 spider kit for a long time.(must have seprate rockers!)
    my car is blue,with blue tint,white int, blue sparco racing seats
    shogun body kit, carbon fiber hood, B16a v tec motor
    tv,ps2, audiobahn stereo, ect...............
    the car has been in six mags...and i have a room full of trophies. it was appraised at $28000 two years ago and i have built it way up from then to now
    for pics email me at viciouscrx@hotmail.com

well i think i might go with Udo's new 355 kit, since you have his old molds and he redid it agian to look even better

well i think i might go with Udo's new 355 kit, since you have his old molds and he redid it agian to look even better
    Took you a whole day to respond and that's the best you could come up with? lol

Well I think....you don't know what you're talking about since my kit has nothing to do with Udo's stuff...and,since your full of hot air anyway.... you should hope this thread goes away soon and save yourself any further embarrassment.

Had a few people call me already on how you should have been put in your place long ago.

I'm not the one who keeps packing up and moving all the time lol
    a real shop would stay where people know where your at and not resurfacing after evryone gave up chasing you....
    for someone who has been around for a while why are you a newbe again under a different name carlosrossa ....nsx.....welding a thin piece of steal over a whole in a frame selling it to some poor sucker for 8000 and another guy has to fix your work......84 rotted out donor......your the embarassment I finish everthing i build, i'm not saying i am the best at what i can do by far, it's a hobby for me your a kit car gypsy..... where you moving to next after you rip others off 25,000 for a testerossa kit with a blown motor......I got something for you to blow lol its just to bad there are not others around herem thats the only reason you get bussines, and mine wont be one