Thread: So you want to know what will happen when people see your completed Lambo...

So you want to know what will happen when people see your completed Lambo...

You know... when I was at Murci-Me's Catered BBQ party a few weekends ago I was speaking with "Rico', a great guy who happens to own a beautiful "All Black" stealth looking LP640 Replica and he told me endless stories on the reaction of people when they see his car.

Most people think he is a "Celebrity" Athelete or actor and sometimes he said it can be overwhelming... the reason being is ... sometimes you just want to be left along instead of the same old questions... how much? what is it? How long have you had it? How fast? etc. :

Well the reason I bring it up is that FOX.News just wrote an article on the experience of one of it's writers when he had the opportunity to drive around in an LP560 Gallardo (sometimes referred to as the poor mans Lambo) and the first part of the article reminded me of my conversations with Rico....

So I thought I'd share that report with you all...

Click on this link: http://www.foxnews.com/printer_frien...415942,00.html

Now get out there and fisnish your build so you too can enjoy your car ;D

Re: So you want to know what will happen when people see your completed Lambo...

Got any pics from the bbq?

Would love to see the black lp640!

Re: So you want to know what will happen when people see your completed Lambo...

Dude.... Thats was downright inspiring..... ;D
    So Inspired I was that I went ahead and placed a bid on a gallardo left mirror!

Quote Originally Posted by MURCenary
    You know... when I was at Murci-Me's Catered BBQ party a few weekends ago I was speaking with "Rico', a great guy who happens to own a beautiful "All Black" stealth looking LP640 Replica and he told me endless stories on the reaction of people when they see his car.
    Now get out there and fisnish your build so you too can enjoy your car ;D

Was it this one that got upgraded to a 640?.... Won't be surprised if this was the one mentioned! Look
    s stunnning.

--->> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIqX3rFAgqQ&NR=1

No, Rico (Staggaredlook) Has a Tri-G Standard Murcie(G-28), just like the one in the video. The only difference between His and the one in the video is the wheel/tire combination. I've got Rico's car in my garage right now, I'm replacing the timing chain for him. I'll post a few pics of it if he gives me the O.K.
    Without talent experience is worthless