Thread: Ferrari F512M or TR Replica... Were did they all go.

Ferrari F512M or TR Replica... Were did they all go.

I have been following kit cars since 98, and now that I have the funds, means and time to do it... I cant find the manufactures of the dang things. I dont know If im just out of the loop or if im missing them. Do any of you all here know where I can find top notch Testarossa, 512 TR, or F512M Kits. The kit I have wanted for the longest time was the 512M Spyder from CETI(composite exotic technologies inc), which was a clone of the original one from CK3 long ago. Well CETI's website looks long gone, and I cant find any Testarossa kits out there at all to purchasse pannels from... even coolcustomcars is done with em. Well please help if you can. If i cant find an F512M Ill just but the Hood, Bumper and rear grill of the real F512M then fit it or copy a corrected on from it. Hope you can help

Re: Ferrari F512M or TR Replica... Were did they all go.

I seem to remember a forum member here recently offering his 512 molds for sale. You might want to check with Carlos(?) here on the Forum. That would be a better option than piecing your own psuedo-kit together. You would have to make your own panels using the molds, but you'd have the ability to make spares too. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by jntramey
    I seem to remember a forum member here recently offering his 512 molds for sale. You might want to check with Carlos(?) here on the Forum. That would be a better option than piecing your own psuedo-kit together. You would have to make your own panels using the molds, but you'd have the ability to make spares too. Good luck.
    Thanks for the info. I dont realy want the molds since I would have to make all the pannels. When I said I would get the Real F512M Hood, Bumber and Grill and fix em to fit, that was the only parts I would realy want to try and remake since I cant find any at all. As for Carlos's Kit I think his is great I may just look into it more.

NOTE: A guy on eBay selling a CK3 Looking Testarossa Koenig just told me he would take $11,000 total after I told him I had 6k in hand for deposit untill I get the remaining in total in mid OCT. Do you guys think that is a good offer.

Also still let me know if there is any Fiero to TR type kit mfgs you know of out there currently thanks.

I would sell my Testarossa project; PM me if interested. 1984 stretched 7", 305 V8, 4 speed manual transmission. Most body panels mounted, needs bodywork, paint, some fabrication work on the headlight buckets and rear decklid. Car is proabably 70% complete.

I know where there is a 512 TR roller (body mounted, frame corrected).

You could get it for about $8,500 if your interested.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.