Thread: Did any one watch Knight Rider last night?

Did any one watch Knight Rider last night?

I was watching Knight Rider last night. Kitt was racing up against what I guess was suppose to be a Lamborghini? It was clearly a kit car of some sort. It looked like a Murcie roadster. Actually it kind of looked something like a Reventon and an Enzo. Then the car crashed and blew up in the race. Then they had to steel the exact same car from some guy in the next scene! That new Knight Rider show looks kind of lame... They had some nice Ford GT's and a Saleen S7 though. Kind of made KITT The Mustang look a little out of place.

http://www.nbc.com/Knight_Rider/photos/

Re: Did any one watch Knight Rider last night?

I worked on that episode of KNIGHTRIDER, and the car (red) that you saw was actually a car that was at the KNOTTS show this year. I forget the builders name (MURCenary would know), but when me and MURCenary walked over to see the car, the guy had a real bad attitude. In my opinion, the car was a wreck from the start. The 3 seat design looked hoaky, and he really cut up the body to add extra vents and scoops, not to mention the nose of the car which looked like something out of an ALIEN movie. The craftsmanship on the car was terrible, and looked like it was sculpted with chainsaw. If you look at the thread about the KNOTTS show this year, I think there are some pics of the car.
    The car was originally a Tri-G murcie roadster, but the guy decided to rework the whole car and come up with his own design.
    Without talent experience is worthless

i heard it was built by topgun

Yes!, thats the guy! TOPGUN. I don't remember his name, but HE was a real piece of work! ;D
    Without talent experience is worthless

Correct... it was made by the guy at Top Gun, I think he was asking $50k for this ridiculous car.

Here are a few pics:
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Another one
    Attached Images Attached Images    

You know what really breaks my heart... I see these re-makes like Knight Rider and I want to scream! If "I" I was going to make a show like Knight Rider I wouldn't make it so far fetch! Its like the old TV series Viper! A car that can transform into another car... I Of course would use a Lamborghini to be the star car of the show. get MM to build it of course and have like a LED button that says HYPER DRIVE and the car can hit a reticules top speed of sound! I would make it like the old series of Knight Rider and Airwolf combined! And give the car a cool name like FireWolf or something.... And the CIA uses this car on secret missions. Ohh and also the lambo has two jet engines that I call Hyper Drive Thrusters and the car can disengage its V12 engine and switch over to the Hyperdrive thrusters engines that can enable the car to reach the speed of sound! AND! I would have William Peterson (CSI) as the guy who gives the orders to put Firewolf on these secret missions and his beautiful assistant would be Halle Berry... Its really a shame.... would have been a great show too. 8)

I just don't know why they went to ford unless they were a big backer money wise with the new camaro just around the corner they could of used it an changed it a bit... I did not see the episode but fromm the comercials i seen the car transform and whats the point of a front lower air dam if it has 20 circle holes cut out of it... The show has potential if the fire the writers lol

Quote Originally Posted by hawk23
    You know what really breaks my heart... I see these re-makes like Knight Rider and I want to scream! If "I" I was going to make a show like Knight Rider I wouldn't make it so far fetch! Its like the old TV series Viper! A car that can transform into another car... I Of course would use a Lamborghini to be the star car of the show. get MM to build it of course and have like a LED button that says HYPER DRIVE and the car can hit a reticules top speed of sound! I would make it like the old series of Knight Rider and Airwolf combined! And give the car a cool name like FireWolf or something.... And the CIA uses this car on secret missions. Ohh and also the lambo has two jet engines that I call Hyper Drive Thrusters and the car can disengage its V12 engine and switch over to the Hyperdrive thrusters engines that can enable the car to reach the speed of sound! AND! I would have William Peterson (CSI) as the guy who gives the orders to put Firewolf on these secret missions and his beautiful assistant would be Halle Berry... Its really a shame.... would have been a great show too. 8)
    The Hoff would turn in his grave

I would think The Hoff would turn in his grave with the new Knight rider that's on TV now!