Thread: Exotic Rebodies has leather seat covers on sale

Exotic Rebodies has leather seat covers on sale

I'm on the exotic rebodies mailing list and got a message today that they are now offering diablo-style FAKE-LEATHER (pleather) seat covers (Like Mr Mikes). They are $60 off the regular price of $280 if your pre-order (Making them cost $220). You can also get two tone ones for $240.

I have Mr Mikes seats in my car. They're awesome and are very similar to the 355 pattern! The only thing is living in Canada I was hit with huge duty fees at the border which made the chairs quite expensive... more expensive in fact then if I got my seats redone locally (Always get a quote from a local apolstry shop BEFORE ordering from anybody!). Oh well! The b4 and after pictures are below - took about 3 hours for first seat and 1 hour for the second... while my seats were apart I also rust-painted the tracks black and put on new springs below the chairs... The picture is a little light they look much better in real life!

Re: Exotic Rebodies has leather seat covers on sal

One thing I forgot to mention - I paid $400 USD for my Mr Mike Seats - They are listed $430 but Mr. Mike is a reasonable guy (Wink Wink).. I dont think Mr Mike offers any seats with the Diagonal stiching, but his cheapest seats, in a single color, are $380... And they are REAL LEATHER!

I have a Getrag 5 speed transaxle that will fit a Fiero. Please email me dave.newman@aceweb.com for details.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.