Thread: Rear Axles

Rear Axles

Hay guys, I found a guy that will make the rear axles longer. If any one is looking to widen the rear suspension then you need these. Held Motorsports has the lower control arm set up but he sends out the axles out to some one else to make and he charges $400.00 each. I found a guy that has an axle shop out here in L.A Ca. and he only charged me $400.00 for the pr. with exchange. If you guys need your axles done let me know.
    cell: 323-707-2770
    home/fax: 818-242-5536
    P.S I am still working on a convertible. If any one knows who, what, when, where, and how Icould get one please let me know

Re:Rear Axles

I would like all information on Convertible tops and assemblies as well. The Sunbird header is too thick for me, the Mustang too wide, Rockcrawl sold his to someone else, etc. Any Ideas would be appreciated.

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by NEED4SPD
    Hay guys, I found a guy that will make the rear axles longer. If any one is looking to widen the rear suspension then you need these. Held Motorsports has the lower control arm set up but he sends out the axles out to some one else to make and he charges $400.00 each. I found a guy that has an axle shop out here in L.A Ca. and he only charged me $400.00 for the pr. with exchange. If you guys need your axles done let me know.
    cell: 323-707-2770
    home/fax: 818-242-5536
    P.S I am still working on a convertible. If any one knows who, what, when, where, and how Icould get one please let me know
    Now you tell me. I shelled out $600+ to mark williams. got guarantee won't break though (good to have with 425HP)
    What was I thinking??!!  I could have a VR4 Spyder for this kind of money.

Sorry about that, I found the guy about 1 1/2 months ago but I needed to do some research on him and the quality before I bought mine and posted it on the chat group.

Its good to see that builders will widen the rear track of there cars instead of risking there lives with spacers.At DRM we are presently setting up a deal with a machine shop to have longer axles produced from virgin steel. Fresh axles will make them stronger and more reliable.This way we can also have custon axles produced.

Contact Mark Veldhuis at (PST) Precision Shaft Technologies, 1717 N Overbrook Avenue, Clearwater, Florida. 727-442-1711. He builds them for Drag cars, Kit Cars, Monster Trucks and CART. Carbon fiber, steel cold stressed relieved. This company has their act together. Mark made a set for my car and they are true, strong and good looking. Mine were about $400 for the pair.

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.