Thread: 355 spyder body kit 4 sale

355 spyder body kit 4 sale

Hey guys, I have a 355 complete body kit ready for sale. The rocker panels on the bottom can be cut,to be exact as the Mirage Kit. The kit includes the complete body package, front clip, rear clip, doors, hood, engine cover, rear view mirrors, head light lids. The kit also comes with the interior package that includes the dash board, gage pod, door pannels and center console. I also have the side lights and a complete functional convertible top, the top assembly is very complete it includes the front and rear header panels, latches and mounting hardware and the center bows with padding and listing wire and the folding steel frame. This is the best and most complete kit that I could find. I am selling the kit because I dont have time to complete this car. All the body components of this kit just bolt on. No welding or fabricating needed Starting Bid for all of this will be $5,500 without interior and $7,000 w /interior. I tried posting pics of the kit with this ad and it says the file is to big (any suggestions). I can be reached on my Cell (714) 309-6740 or by email modenaspider_03@yahoo.com

Thanks guys,

Luis Briseno
    CA

Re:355 spyder body kit 4 sale

Luis - email me the pics and I'll resize them. Ari@kitcar.ca

Ari

360:

Do you live in Georgia?

Do you have any details on how the top will attach to the car. I am looking for a good top or maybe one that can be duplicated to work on a 355 kit.

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

The whole kit is located in Georgia, I was going to have Ron @ Fancycars.com build the car for me, however he is so backed up right now. That it would take months and months to get the car completed. The whole top is very easy to install and it comes with everything you need. As you know I am also selling my 360, so I kinda do need the cash.

Luis Briseno
    CA

Quote Originally Posted by MAPICS_Man
    360:

Do you live in Georgia?

Do you have any details on how the top will attach to the car. I am looking for a good top or maybe one that can be duplicated to work on a 355 kit.

whoever gets this let me know. I have the identical kit. bought from guy just outside atlanta. as far as I can tell it is high quality but I have some questions on mounting/cutting chassis at the rear of the doors.
    What was I thinking??!!  I could have a VR4 Spyder for this kind of money.