Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: So, will the Murcielago kit exist?

  1. #1

    So, will the Murcielago kit exist?

    more specifically, the roadster. If there is someone that is gaurenteed to produce it, i'm starting the fund for it.

    360, you said you might have a contact. If so, what's the eta and price on a roadster? with the interior of course.

    also, will they make replica lenses, etc? or will it all be lambo direct?

    more light needs to be shed on this i think

    ~A~

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    822

    Re:So, will the Murcielago kit exist?

    I am reading on this, and other sites, that Audi (Lambo)will be more aggressive in "discouraging" replication of their new babies. Lots of discretion might be in order? Private messages and e-mails cannot be accessed by lawyers bent on getting a fat commision. 8)

  3. #3
    Senior Member 360SPYDER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    156

    Re:So, will the Murcielago kit exist?

    The roadster does exist..... I told you guys about the murcielago coupe before anybody knew anything about these coupes and sure enough 2 weeks later everybody came out with these copywritten distorted pictures. I don't tell stories to anyone. If I see something in front of me with my own eyes, then I will say what I saw and what I thought about it. There is a Murci Coupe that is 80 % complete and honestly, it is a beautiful piece of art. I promise you guys pics by next Monday of the 80% murci from my own digital camera. Anyway, the roadster project will start next sunday here in sunny s.cal.


  4. #4

    Re:So, will the Murcielago kit exist?

    i have non-distorted without copyright images on the pics. they are also much bigger than the ones floating around.
    www.exoticglass1.com

  5. #5

    Re:So, will the Murcielago kit exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by shaddoe
    i have non-distorted without copyright images on the pics. they are also much bigger than the ones floating around.
    we going to see them anytime soon, or just hear about them?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    884

    Re:So, will the Murcielago kit exist?

    Hay guys I know 360spyder. He doesn't bull sh*t. For example When he sold his yellow f355 spyder he said the only reason he was selling is to complete the 360. Back then people talked crap saying that the 360 could not be done and that his 355 spyder was a scam. But look after he sold the 355 2 or 3 months later he posted pics of his completed 360. I know it's real cause I saw his silver 360 completed with the interior still the mr2 in person. After that I went out and bought an mr2 myself because once my 355 spyder is done I am going to sell and do my 360. So, give it time the Marci might be at knott's

  7. #7

    Re:So, will the Murcielago kit exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by NEED4SPD
    Hay guys I know 360spyder. He doesn't bull sh*t. For example When he sold his yellow f355 spyder he said the only reason he was selling is to complete the 360. Back then people talked crap saying that the 360 could not be done and that his 355 spyder was a scam. But look after he sold the 355 2 or 3 months later he posted pics of his completed 360. I know it's real cause I saw his silver 360 completed with the interior still the mr2 in person. After that I went out and bought an mr2 myself because once my 355 spyder is done I am going to sell and do my 360. So, give it time the Marci might be at knott's
    great story, point is, i want the kit in my garage
    don't much care who supplies it, as long as someone actually is building/selling it is my point

  8. #8

    Re:So, will the Murcielago kit exist?

    leprechn, you have to understand that the new ferrari bodies will not be public like past kits. the people that put the hard work into making it happen are not interested in losing their investment to prove to anyone that can't drive to see it themselves. safest way to make sure you don't get scammed is to visit the person who has the kit in person(plane tickets aren't that expensive these days) and as for the pics i have i won't post them because the guy i got them from didn't give permission, they are the same ones posted on the net but bigger, clearer and no copyright across them. if you read my post on the other thread you'll see that i'm not promoting them and am waiting to see an actual body myself because of some of the lines i see in the mold. the body pics should be out soon.
    www.exoticglass1.com

  9. #9

    Re:So, will the Murcielago kit exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by shaddoe
    leprechn, you have to understand that the new ferrari bodies will not be public like past kits. the people that put the hard work into making it happen are not interested in losing their investment to prove to anyone that can't drive to see it themselves. safest way to make sure you don't get scammed is to visit the person who has the kit in person(plane tickets aren't that expensive these days) and as for the pics i have i won't post them because the guy i got them from didn't give permission, they are the same ones posted on the net but bigger, clearer and no copyright across them. if you read my post on the other thread you'll see that i'm not promoting them and am waiting to see an actual body myself because of some of the lines i see in the mold. the body pics should be out soon.
    I completely agree with shadoe on this one. Numerous people have come out of the wood work claiming to be the builder of the Murci. Unfortunately we all want a piece of the pie when it comes to sales. Anyone willing to visit the location would be very wise to do so as you will never see these new generation replicas represented publicly as we are used to.

    This is where good contacts and researching your information comes into play. Anyone willing to do business with you should also be willing to show you the product. We all get the photos and we all hope to some day sell the replica (be it murci's or 360, etc.) Us new people in the industry must jockey for position and hope a reliable & trusting relationship builds with the supplier. If Anyone wants to make the trip, I will gladly book the appointment to help you out. Your cost of a plane ticket to visit is extremely minimal compared to the thousands you would put down not knowing if your supplier is really being truthful and upfront.

    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

    www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

  10. #10
    Senior Member 360SPYDER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    156

    Re:So, will the Murcielago kit exist?

    YOU GUYS WILL BE THE FIRST TO SEE AN 80% COMPLETED COUPE NEXT MONDAY. AND MY ROADSTER BEGINS BUILD THIS SUNDAY.....

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 12:10 AM
  2. Low profile projector headlight kit...does one exist?
    By lamboman in forum Technical Discussion & Question
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 02:01 PM
  3. How bout a EV-engine on DNA-Murcielago or extreme Murcielago ???
    By takashi1980 in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 11:14 AM
  4. the old N-zo project , exist???
    By argentinianboy in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 02:39 AM
  5. door handle kit does one exist
    By hillsj in forum Technical Discussion & Question
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-12-2005, 11:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •