Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: INLAND EXOTICS TUBE CHASSIS

INLAND EXOTICS TUBE CHASSIS

Hello all. We are almost done with our tube Chassis for the Reventon, LP640 or Diablo replicas. Its constructed of .120 wall ROUND Steel tubing and pulse welded for optimum strength. Its a NASCAR inspired design with a universal rear engine compartment that will take a LS1, LS2, 3800 sc, Fiero 2.8l etc. Its engineered to utilize the Corvette C5 suspension and brakes. All suspension tabs are 3/16" thick steel broken and lazer cut for precision. Its made to accept the Fiero pan by simply bolting on to the chassis via bushings to eliminate in cab vibrations or we can build the firewalls custom to your needs.

We will only be building 10 chassis for 2010 and will include the following:
    Complete chassis with mounts for your Fiero pan (Can install and clean up for you at no charge)
    Fully powder coated the color of your choice
    All suspension mounts for the C5 Corvette suspension to be bolted on. (Suspension not included)
    Full mounts for rear radiators, Trans coolers and oil coolers. (Can supply Radiators, fans and coolers installed for $400 additional)
    Engine mounts depending on the engine you will be using. (Can mount Engine for you at no additional charge)

All this for $10,500
    25% deposit to start and balance due at delivery. At this time we will not be able to start complete builds until June of 2010 due to our current work load and waiting list.

This first chassis is for sale and will be complete in 2-3 weeks.

Inland Exotics
    10206 Hole Ave. #400
    Riverside, CA 92503
    951-343-1800

PICS will be up shortly

Re: Inland Exotics Tube Chassis is almost here.

Here are some PICS and will be complete in 2-3 weeks.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

More PICS...

Just call us or email us at 951-343-1800 joeg@inlandexotics.com

Looks like a nice chassis but I personally I think the price is steep for what's included (or not). You have some competition with Cliff's here. Just my .02

I don't know about that build there Joe, me thinks the wheels would just come right off while driving down the road.......... ;D

William

Quote Originally Posted by wbnemo1
    I don't know about that build there Joe, me thinks the wheels would just come right off while driving down the road.......... ;D

William
    No the wheels are fine. The upper and lower arms are made of high pressure Lexan, thats why you cant see them

The price is steep but so was the labor involved. Those of you that know me know how much time ive dedicated on the Jigs and design of this chassis. Those of you that have ever bent a tube and kept it all perfectly symmetrical know the time involved.

I just know someone out there wants a Round tube chassis instead of a square one. Well here it is

Well you might get someone in this forum with DEEP pockets to fork over $10K for your nice work-of-art chassis but it's wishful thinking at best....folks in here, generally speaking, have very little cash but BIG dreams ;D

Not to discourage you but others before you have made nice tube chassis available for half your asking price but couldn't find many takers....

Let's face it - unless you are a professional car builder or pro racer with big $$$ budget, which none of the builders in here are, then space-age chassis is a LUXURY and an added expense. Most people cut corners when it comes to chassis design and build (see how many builders cut and stretch a 30-year-old FIERO chassis by welding a few pieces of metal together!).....And you know why?? because no one can see and admire a well designed and build chassis once the replica is fully build....We'll gladly spend $7K or $10K or more for a beautifully COPIED fiberglass body kit which offers no crash protection whatsoever but it looks great than thinking about spending similar amounts of cash for a well designed tube chassis...It shouldn't be this way but sadly that's the way of thinking it is for most people...

Anyway, your work looks very good indeed and best of luck with the sale.

VK
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Quote Originally Posted by goyal99
    Well you might get someone in this forum with DEEP pockets to fork over $10K for your nice work-of-art chassis but it's wishful thinking at best....folks in here, generally speaking, have very little cash but BIG dreams ;D

Not to discourage you but others before you have made nice tube chassis available for half your asking price but couldn't find many takers....

Let's face it - unless you are a professional car builder or pro racer with big $$$ budget, which none of the builders in here are, then space-age chassis is a LUXURY and an added expense. Most people cut corners when it comes to chassis design and build (see how many builders cut and stretch a 30-year-old FIERO chassis by welding a few pieces of metal together!).....And you know why?? because no one can see and admire a well designed and build chassis once the replica is fully build....We'll gladly spend $7K or $10K or more for a beautifully COPIED fiberglass body kit which offers no crash protection whatsoever but it looks great than thinking about spending similar amounts of cash for a well designed tube chassis...It shouldn't be this way but sadly that's the way of thinking it is for most people...

Anyway, your work looks very good indeed and best of luck with the sale.

VK
    You are absolutely right! I have seen many Fieros that were just cut and stretched using angle iron. I guess you can say that I am TRYING to change the mindset of "oh, you cant see it any way" Mentality. God forbid anyone here actually finishes a car and gets it on the street and puts their wife, kid or girlfriend in complete danger. I set my chassis up for extreme ease of putting together. All mounting tabs are complete and even the entire chassis will come powdercoated instead of bare or rattle can finishes. All thiss does cost money upfront but will be worth it in the long run. How many cars out there are almost complete but rusting from the inside out? How long will you thing the car will last? I even offer to mount the engine suspension and pan free of charge. The suspension is set up to just bolt up along with all the other accesories. I have a 3800 SC engine that I would let go for $1500 with all the wiring and computer, Suspension would run about $1000 to $2500. So whether you get your own parts or use the ones I would sell, you would get free installation and have a great running chassis for under $15000.
    I know most folks on here do not have that type of budget but at least my pics and info will get them thinking twice about cutting corners and maybe save up a litttle more an do it the right way

hey inland, that's some nice work you have there, i like the round tubing and all, and i do know all about what it takes to bend it. but i have to say one thing. you may want to look at making the chassis in sections so the guys can afford to buy it, piece by piece if they need to. also the powder coating is a cool thing but with all the welding and stuff that still needs to be done to the chassis, why make the buyer end up having to repaint or powder coat it once he is do building and ready for the finale assembly. does not make sense for him to have to pay twice for something that only needed done once.

c