Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: new shop opening in GA.

new shop opening in GA.

My name is Dean and a lot of you may know me from the PFF Forum.
    I work on Fiero's, kits and customs. I am a mechanic, welder and fabricator that can do fiberglass as well.
    if you are stuck on a part of your build I can help. At the moment I am working on 2 custom Fieros for myself as well as on going work on A 355 for a member here.
    I am looking to open a shop doing custom parts and builds. I know it is hard to find someone to work on things that will not take your money and run, this is why I have decided to do this. to help other like minded people see their dreams come true rather than sit in the garage and become nightmares.
    I am starting this out of my garage for now until I have enough work to require a shop to keep cost down.
    PM me if you have any questions.
    Thanks.

Re: new shop opening in GA.

I have seen your work Dean and you are a top notch builder and custom fabricator..

I highly recomend your services for anyone in need of work done..

Good luck to you. I hope you get enough business to keep it going.

Thanks, Guys
    Let me know if I can ever help. I should be able to keep it going even if it is on a small scale. that is why I am going to start in my garage.
    D.

What part of GA are you opening up the shop in?

I am in Woodstock, Ga. about 20 miles north of Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by Whodeanie
    I am in Woodstock, Ga. about 20 miles north of Atlanta.
    Cool! I just moved from Atlanta about 6 months ago... I'm looking to get back down there when the job market gets better...

Hello All and Happy New Year! I can't say enough good things about Dean -- this guy is amazing and I have yet to see something he can't do.....this guy knows the Fiero inside out and I'm fortunate enough to have him close by as I trust no one else to work on my cars as it's hard to find someone reliable and knows how to maintain the Fiero (the right way) like him. That's only icing on the cake of what he can do though --- for those who follow his custom build on Pennocks, he is an artist + craftsman when it comes to any kind of fab or custom work one would need involving their car needs (custom add ons, assistance with builds, custom fab work, -- you name it, he can do it all -- professionally and also very reasonable with his pricing == with all the crap welds we have recently seen on many of builds, I also have to say he is a certified welder and I have personally witnessed his welds == and they look flawless + OEM -------- Ok, I know all this sounds too good to be true with all the recent topics of poor builders, bad business deals going south, etc. ---- but I can say 100% with confidence (from several personal experiences) that this guy is a rare breed and for real!! Dean has already transformed my F355 Mirage kit by retrofitting the car with AD rockers and back bumper and fabricating the entire tail-light panel to OEM specs, installing OEM F355 seats, and installing many other OEM accessories --- In the near future, he will be doing a 4.9 engine swap with Allante Intake setup as well as completly redoing the replica convertible top, and re-doing the Mirage replica interior to incorporate Amida's center console and incorporating all the OEM dash vents. I'll be working with Dean on the sales and marketing side of his business so feel free in contacting me if anyone has any questions or would like to see examples of his work. Best Regards.... Ben

I have a countach on a fiero I need a lft kit for the front so i can go over speed bumps etc without scraping my front spoiler all the time.What do you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by holycow
    I have a countach on a fiero I need a lft kit for the front so i can go over speed bumps etc without scraping my front spoiler all the time.What do you recommend?
    I am not quite sure what you are asking for, are you wanting a way to lift and lower the car as you drive? or just want it lifted up a little?
    or are you wanting a roller setup under the nose so it does not drag?
    I can do any of these options for you. I will say the first setup I mentioned will cost quite a bit. it must be done with air shocks, air bags etc.....
    let me know and we will see what I can come up with for you.
    D.