3 42.86%
  • ferr replicas

2 28.57%
  • carrera gt

0 0%
  • concepts

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeking for ongoing turnkey replica builders/manufacturer on Tube chassis.

Seeking for ongoing turnkey replica builders/manufacturer on Tube chassis.

Serious investors with showrooms and workshops ready and available. Looking for car builder/manufacturer of turnkey replicas on tube chassis/space frame for serious partnership or seller that can/are capable of producing replicas. Will accept teams of builder for sell and resell basis. real offer, no scam or fraud. Will host anyone who are interested to travel here and see for yourself, or arrange a meeting with the investors and partners. Only on Tube chassis with manufacture certs, turnkey roadworthy safely certs, technical data.

Re: Seeking for ongoing turnkey replica builders/manufacturer on Tube chassis.

I see this as an oppurtunity to builders and replicar manufacturers as a continuous income/profit per car built. we will only buy and sell turnkey complete cars. the offer is as real as your built cars. call me if interested (Wady) +673 8132099
    Business oppurtunity for series builders / manufacturer of replicas, preferable on tube chassis due to import regulations.

Hmmmmmm

and WHERE (location) is this glorious opportunity will take place??
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

first will be in Brunei Darussalam (country) you can search / google the country on the net. Its a sultanate country, ruled by a king (like the arab states) one of the top richest man in the world. An oil production country. You can search brunei cars on youtube, how locals spend their $ on their rides, modifications, from gtr japanese cars to exotics genuine cars. A car looks and feels like a real super car even a replica will sell like wild fire. Have done actual survey and market offer to customers. Guaranteed alot of customers standingby.

Oh ok.....I know where Brunei is and we've seen some of the wild rides the rich people over there drive....

I'm not personally interested in such a business adventure but maybe someone else might....

Good luck!

VK

Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

was approached by a company from states and panama. As investors, showrooms and workshops ready and available, after alot of forums search and due diligence, it was decided that the replica company was a scam. So i am looking for car builder/manufacturer of replica as everything are ready and dont want to dissapoint the investors.

thank VK for noticing brunei locals with their rides.
    they just dont build replicas or replicate any kits here. They just buy. Anyway thanks for the reply, but when we have shortage of replicas being built, i may look for you to built the replica if you agree. we might just buy your built replica and sell it here. Anyway, thanks.

Hi There,

Try Inland exotics, they have pictures and a whole build thread.

I think a few forum members are building there cars there.

regards,
    m

Thanks for the call, eventho it was late night already here. As i mentioned earlier, prefer to have the car fully built and get it import here, but possibility of building it here also in mind as our ready workshop is fully equipt (previously owned by AUDI (Brunei)'s showroom and workshop)