Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LP640 Kit Prices

LP640 Kit Prices

Does anyone have a LP640 Kit price available? I am looking for a website to compare my prices against. For example, I am aware of www.carkitinc.com I want to find other sites like this to compare body kits against. So I know for sure I am getting the best "Bang for the buck" experience and find a good quality kit as well. Thanks in advance.

Re: LP640 Kit Prices

If you are in the US, try to get a hold of Inland Exotics. they have the best LP640 body.

You can contact them at 951-343-1800. they are in Riverside, CA about an hr from Los Angeles

yeah..i recommend inland too..

I second that notion

Raj

How accurate is inlands's lp640 compared to OEM? how about compared to a g28?

Quote Originally Posted by lolyou
    How accurate is inlands's lp640 compared to OEM? how about compared to a g28?
    Ill post PICS up very shortly

What I donít think people realize is what the term kit means, the majority of kits are only body panels not actualy kits. You need to be able to finish the car and only purchasing panels will not help. Take a look at what else is involved over just the body panels. I think this is the reason people have kits sitting around unfinished as they donít have all the parts to finish them, be very careful when someone says itís a kit. Take a look at what is involved in building a kit and how hard it would be if all you got was some body panels no one ever has to say were do I get this or that from or how do I do this part as we have already done the thinking. Time is money. And knowing you are going to finish the kit is of the most importance when spending a lot of money

Link to our build DVD

http://www.extreme-sportscars.com/build-videos/murci/

username: murci

password: LzvPTAqcD

Quote Originally Posted by EXTREME
    What I donít think people realize is what the term kit means, the majority of kits are only body panels not actualy kits. You need to be able to finish the car and only purchasing panels will not help. Take a look at what else is involved over just the body panels. I think this is the reason people have kits sitting around unfinished as they donít have all the parts to finish them, be very careful when someone says itís a kit. Take a look at what is involved in building a kit and how hard it would be if all you got was some body panels no one ever has to say were do I get this or that from or how do I do this part as we have already done the thinking. Time is money. And knowing you are going to finish the kit is of the most importance when spending a lot of money

Link to our build DVD

username: murci

password: LzvPTAqcD
    The link is not working properly.

.......It is not working, weīde like to see this video too