Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LAMBORGHINI LP640 $15,000 drives

LAMBORGHINI LP640 $15,000 drives

LOOK AT THE VIDEO LINK, IT DON'T GET ANY BETTER PEOPLE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmJaTnCW-bU

Re: LAMBORGHINI LP640 $18,000 drives

Looking to get something in trade worth what I have into it $26,000 or $15,000 cash money. Anyone have a reasonable trade and some cash hit me up. Let s see what we got out there.

Re: LAMBORGHINI LP640 $18,000 drives

Quote Originally Posted by ROBsLP640
    Looking to get something in trade worth what I have into it $26,000 or $15,000 cash money. Anyone have a reasonable trade and some cash hit me up. Let s see what we got out there.
    That looks like something a con man put together, watch my car move 5 feet, LOL, But it starts amd drives. At least take it out in the parking lot, and run it up and down, WOW, that's unreal, and you didn't have to talk to the motor in this viedo to get it to start. Who should I make the check out to ?

Re: LAMBORGHINI LP640 $15,000 drives

Im going to trade a fully functioning, possibly a luxury car worth 25k for a bondo'd up piece of fiberglass that isnt even a third of the way finished?

Yeaaaa ok guy.

$15k for THAT? Guy, you stretched it, threw on a cold air kit and plastered the body on top of it, oh yea.. a new windshield... GREAT!

Does the A/C work? Windows work? How BAD is the interior? Headlights?

Sorry dude, reality check needs to hit us sometimes.

Whats that horrible screaching coming from the engine anyway? WD-40 would do the trick to the door squeek as well.

Maybe $10k and thats stretching it. I dont see any significant achievments to this car for it to be worth a $25k TRADE UP for a WORKING DRIVING VEHICLE with SEATS and road worthy, or it even being worth $15k.

geoz3, giveitup2me you guys are complete idiots that is all I have to say. Rob don't listen to them

I think they are punk kids that have no idea what kind of money goes into one of these builds, they don't have replicas or they would know. Fist the fiberglass kit is 10k alone, the rims, new where 8k, look at the price list thats ebay on my add, anyone that knows kit cars knows that my price list is right on without doubt. I won't comment on there talking shit, everyone knows who I am here. My phone number 480-688-7526 my address is 8137 N 12th St, Phoenix, AZ 85020 its all out in the open if either one of them can drop by my house please feel free to come talk shit to my face and not in a chat room. Make sure you read my shirt in the video. Thats my only and last comment.

Rob, ok thats not even really funny beecause you would completely destroy both of those guys at the same time without any doubt. I seen the video of you knocking out Keith the mean Jardean from the Lions Den. You have one insane right hand. I also watched the fight where you choaked out Joe Riggs. Why in the world did you retire? You right neither one of them know anything about what it takes to build a car.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBsLP640
    I think they are punk kids that have no idea what kind of money goes into one of these builds, they don't have replicas or they would know. Fist the fiberglass kit is 10k alone, the rims, new where 8k, look at the price list thats ebay on my add, anyone that knows kit cars knows that my price list is right on without doubt. I won't comment on there talking sh*t, everyone knows who I am here. My phone number 480-688-7526 my address is 8137 N 12th St, Phoenix, AZ 85020 its all out in the open if either one of them can drop by my house please feel free to come talk sh*t to my face and not in a chat room. Make sure you read my shirt in the video. Thats my only and last comment.
    Punk Kids, I retired from the US Air Force after 20 years of active duty service, my F40 with a N* is for sale in the mall, My Cobra kit is on Ebay, and I'm a punk kid. Come on guys look at the Viedo, move a car 5 feet, and call it driven, give me a break.

And *fill-up* what have you built??

You must wash the wheels for him,

George Covelli
    954-575-2111

Great Video Rob... Car is looking as well as running great.

I'm surprised no one has stepped up yet... It has to be the economy... but hang in there it will sell.

All the best.

MURCenary 8)

Well me and geoz3 talked on the phone and worked out or differences. It was a simple misunderstand on both our parts really. I need to explain that in my video of my car I start and drive it back and forth about 5 feet, reason being if you look at the photobucket pictures you can see that there is two planes in the way or frames or all kinds of parts, but just so everyone knows it does start and drive down the road. I wish geoz3 all the best with his cars and all you guys have a good night.