Thread: 355 challenge grille

355 challenge grille

Not mine, but a pretty good price for those of you building 355s.

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/1569834207.html

Re: 355 challenge grille

Quote Originally Posted by tobygaff

These one-piece rear grills are very common on eBay for much cheaper....BTW, this is NOT a Challenge F355 grill

The F355 Challenge rear grill is very rare and not easy to find in good condition....expensive $$$ as well. It's made out of mesh screen (perforated) for engine bay cooling ....That's the ticket!
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Quote Originally Posted by goyal99

These one-piece rear grills are very common on eBay for much cheaper....BTW, this is NOT a Challenge F355 grill

The F355 Challenge rear grill is very rare and not easy to find in good condition....expensive $$$ as well. It's made out of mesh screen (perforated) for engine bay cooling ....That's the ticket!
    ?? what other grille are you referring to? From what I have seen, there are 2 options: 1- a fiberglass tail panel, or 2- The challenge style perforated grille. Although its hard to see in the picture, since they said "grille" I was assuming this was #2. Are you saying that there is a second grille option for the 355? I have never seen another one.

?? what other grille are you referring to? From what I have seen, there are 2 options: 1- a fiberglass tail panel, or 2- The challenge style perforated grille. Although its hard to see in the picture, since they said "grille" I was assuming this was #2. Are you saying that there is a second grille option for the 355? I have never seen another one.
    The rear "panel" in the photo is one SOLID piece and it's NOT perforated for cooling and therefore is NOT a Challenge grill, panel or whatever you want to call it....It's just a regular OEM F355 panel

I think the seller doesn't know the difference between a "panel" and a "grill"...
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Quote Originally Posted by goyal99

The rear "panel" in the photo is one SOLID piece and it's NOT perforated for cooling and therefore is NOT a Challenge grill, panel or whatever you want to call it....It's just a regular OEM F355 panel

I think the seller doesn't know the difference between a "panel" and a "grill"...
    Oh... I just thought the low resolution made it so that you couldn't see the perforations. If it is truly a "grill" as he says... $450 is a really good price. If its a tail panel... then, you are right. Overpriced.

It is not a grill. You do not paint grills as they are all powercoated black.