Thread: ANYONE HERE NEAR GRAVETTE, AR?

ANYONE HERE NEAR GRAVETTE, AR?

Ok....I know this is a LONG shot but.....if you are near this location I was wondering if you knew anything about this Ferrari 288 gto replica for sale there. I am VERY interested in this car. Fairly rough but I think it has alot of potential for a daily driver for me when I return from deployment. Please PM or email me if you can help me out in some way. Thanks for looking folks.

michael
    mosul, iraq
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Building a F40 replica, 4.9 caddy, 5 speed.

Re: ANYONE HERE NEAR GRAVETTE, AR?

Hi Michael,

Another Michael here.

I am not from Gravette, but hope to be going through there in a few weeks if that will help? Let me know if I can be of service. Small price to pay in return for yours! Thank you. I have a son in law that will going to the other location in about 18 months.

Mike

Hey Michael..

I think forum member ktech23 still has his Aldino for sale.. http://www.madmechanics.com/the-mall...n-key-replica/ For $7500 it would get you by while you work on the f40 and it looks to be in great shape.. You could drive it and play around with the interior and polish the engine and stuff when you get frustrated with the f40.. ;D

They still produce the Aldino and just the unpainted body kit is $11,000 alone.. http://www.aldinokit.com/completepackage.htm

Quote Originally Posted by turmite
    Hi Michael,

Another Michael here.

I am not from Gravette, but hope to be going through there in a few weeks if that will help? Let me know if I can be of service. Small price to pay in return for yours! Thank you. I have a son in law that will going to the other location in about 18 months.

Mike
    Thanks but the care is on auction now, hoping a forum member might be there in next few days. Thanks again for the offer.

michael
    Building a F40 replica, 4.9 caddy, 5 speed.