Thread: FS: 04 Dodge SRT-4 $5999 CHEAP!

FS: 04 Dodge SRT-4 $5999 CHEAP!

Found a new car I'd like to buy asap, let me know if anyone's interested! I am located in Chicago suburbs, and from my research this is a pretty darn good deal!

-2004 Dodge Srt 4
    -In PERFECT condition! No dents, scratches, etc!
    -2.4L Turbo Charged motor
    -Gets about 28-30mpg
    -$29 Gets you a FULL tank!
    -Red in color
    -Title in hand
    -Tires have about 70%
    -Clutch feels greats
    -Shifts great NO 3rd Gear Problems!
    -All stock all around!
    -Never beat on!
    -Viper Seats
    -89xxx miles
    -6 disk changer
    -Premium sound

Call or Text 773 368 0555

Re: FS: 04 Dodge SRT-4 $6499obo CHEAP!

Those are great cars.. I had two of them I bought brand new..

If I had any extra cash around right now I would buy the Srt4 in a heartbeat Phillip.. Man they are a blast to drive..

This is my 1st one I bought in 2003 then wrecked the car and me pretty good..

Then when I could drive again I went out and bought this 2005 flame red..
    This one was very fast..

Mr Ferrari, do you still have your red one? And I remember you telling me about your accident in your silver one on powerhouses 300c thread and ever since then I have been extra careful driving these, they are really over powered! But the main reason I bought this red one was because of the joy of riding in the viper seats and getting 30mpg on the highway 8)

I'm kinda interested, but it's hard to take the "all stock" seriously when I see a huge cold air intake and Viper seats. makes me think it's been run harder than one that was really all stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe 1320
    I'm kinda interested, but it's hard to take the "all stock" seriously when I see a huge cold air intake and Viper seats. makes me think it's been run harder than one that was really all stock.
    The "Viper" based seats are stock on the srt4.. They are the best seats in any economy performance car bar none..

The only thing I notice is the CAI, wich is something you would want anyway.. The Srt4 engine is bullet proof and can easily handle 500-600 WHP without any engine mods.. This is the engine I want in my kitcar.. I would take the Srt4 engine over my 3800sc any day..

Phillip, I sold my red one to a guy from Detroit.. I drove from Minneapolis to Chicago and met the buyer half way and sold it to help buy the Aldino.. I had the red srt4 for two years and only had 7,500 miles on it when I sold it..

I absolutely love the Srt4 and I will have another one in the near future.. Unfortunately the near future is not right now.. This is a great deal for someone..

We did a turbo upgrade on my friends Srt4.. He has 45,000 miles on the car with this setup and all is good..

Here is a shot of his dyno sheet in the dash of his srt4.. This car is a torque monster..

480hp at the wheels and 469tq at the wheels..

Quote Originally Posted by Joe 1320
    Like Mr Ferrari said, the seats came stock with the car and the intake has been on there since I bought the car, it is the best you can get on there cost over $250. If you want the stock one the previous owner gave it too me also, I didn't feel this was that big a deal sorry

Now on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge...QQcmdZViewItem

$6499 or best offer remains for fellow forum members!

Re: FS: 04 Dodge SRT-4 $5999obo CHEAP!

Price Drop!