Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LOOK LOOK LOOK at page 2, its painted $17,000

LOOK LOOK LOOK at page 2, its painted $17,000

It will have the orange paint on the body in two weeks, not doing to doors or the rear deck lid yet. Rims came out really good. Lambo Orange. The car I'm selling comes with the seal framing in the doors, the front seats, the dash upholstered, the door lambo sills, the two front grills, the hood emblem, 6 shocks, the windshiled, the door moulding, the door locking brackets, the door lambo hinges, all fiberglass interior parts, the rims and tires, please remember that this car starts and will drive down the road. Please go to

http://www.photobucket.com/lambo183

for more pictures of the build.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h5raLT4kg8Y...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h5raLT4kg8Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: LP640/650-4 Roadster FOR SALE NEW PICS

Close up of rim

Re: LP640/650-4 Roadster FOR SALE NEW PICS $17,000

Seats Pictures

wow no takers huh, interesting!

Question? You are shooting the doors later, won't this mismatch with the body paint if you use a pearl (if that orange is) since usually when you shoot paint lays on more consistant panel to panel if shot all at once??

Rob,

No offers yet?

If your doors and deck lids are not built, latched and functioning properly yet I would not paint the car. Like the above post said you'll be making a big mistake. You should actually shoot the inside of you door jambs, inside doors, underside of lids (if they are a smooth finish) then assemble everything and shoot the entire car exterior at one time.

Well maybe I stand corrected! Take a look at this video of the paint being applied at the Lamborghini factory, pretty interesting.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...ideos/07267_00

Now you can choose to do it anyway you like but the pearl all needs to be done at one time.

Another tidbit, I would have my seats checked to find out why the material does not appear to fit the form of the seat better. You still have a lot of work to do and if you plan on selling the car you want it to be as nice as possible.

One thing in your favor is that you do have the newer body style and if donr right you should be able to sell it, you may not get your investment back but you may be able to sell.

Just some food for thought.

Im only laying down a solid base orange, then it will still have to be sanded down with 2000 grit before the final coat is done with the pearl, I doors have been fitted but ate not on, same with the deck lid. The seats have the middle holes in them that have not been completed thats why the wrinkles are there for now, my guy should have time to do them next week. Since I'm selling so cheap I dont want to invest more money into a car that I am losing 10k in already. Thanks Guys

Hey trust me I understand! I have been trying to sell my car for awhile now and I stand to loose at least 12-15k so I feel your pain.

This is a really good deal! I'm into my build for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than he's asking and it's not even painted yet. Rob if I didn't have mine so close to completion, i'd be buying yours. People need to take advantage of this. It's a steal.