Thread: Mercedes leather seats, A+!!!

Mercedes leather seats, A+!!!

Hi guys
    Maybe someone would like to have them in his kit ... I sell 2 black leather seats, they came out of my 2006 CLK Mercedes. Look like new, no wear at all. They have build-in airbags.
    One of them is $2500 at the dealership... I'm asking $700 for both plus shipping (as shipping won't be cheap).

I also have a CLK W209 Mercedes steering wheel, leather/wood, for $499 (this one is $1500 at the dealer)
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Mercedes leather seats, A+!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob123
    Hi guys
    Maybe someone would like to have them in his kit ... I sell 2 black leather seats, they came out of my 2006 CLK Mercedes. Look like new, no wear at all. They have build-in airbags.
    One of them is $2500 at the dealership... I'm asking $700 for both plus shipping (as shipping won't be cheap).

I also have a CLK W209 Mercedes steering wheel, leather/wood, for $499 (this one is $1500 at the dealer)
    Those are the same seats I have in my SLK 320. Those are awesome seats. Comfortable, and they look good.

I had an SL not and SLK. Are they a little too wide for a Fiero Replica? I think I looked at SLK seats at one point for mine but they looked like I would not be able to close the door they were so wide. I may be wrong. They are great seats. Maybe not for a Fiero based replica but they are great seats either way.

Do you have a Fiero to test fit them into?
    Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

Quote Originally Posted by kit4me
    I had an SL not and SLK. Are they a little too wide for a Fiero Replica? I think I looked at SLK seats at one point for mine but they looked like I would not be able to close the door they were so wide. I may be wrong. They are great seats. Maybe not for a Fiero based replica but they are great seats either way.

Do you have a Fiero to test fit them into?
    No, I don't have a Fiero...but what I can do is to take some measurements tomorrow...and yes, they are really great and comfortable seats

ok, I took the measurement of the seat(s). It is 52cms wide. Let me know if you need more details.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice seats! One thing about Mercedes seats in general is that they seem to be wider than other car manufacturer's seats. Probably in the name of comfort! In either case, if these could be adapted into a replica.......I think they'd look and work out great!

You might also try posting these items on the Mercedes forum. I'm sure someone out there is looking for these parts including the wood/leather steering wheel. These parts would be a great upgrade into an earlier model w210 CLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bxtech
    Nice seats! One thing about Mercedes seats in general is that they seem to be wider than other car manufacturer's seats. Probably in the name of comfort! In either case, if these could be adapted into a replica.......I think they'd look and work out great!

You might also try posting these items on the Mercedes forum. I'm sure someone out there is looking for these parts including the wood/leather steering wheel. These parts would be a great upgrade into an earlier model w210 CLK.
    The forum that I get on is BENZWORLD.ORG http://www.benzworld.org/