Thread: new Stainless Steel custom fuel tanks for Fieros

new Stainless Steel custom fuel tanks for Fieros

I have been working out the details for custom fuel tanks for Fieros for some time now and am now setting up the first group buy for them.

here are the details.... the tanks are built from 14 gauge Stainless and will be designed off the 88 tank this will also fit early cars as well with longer straps that will come with the new tanks. they will also be set up with new sending units of you choice as well as setup for any fuel pump you want. this will be great for swaps no more extra fuel pumps mounted outside the tank. they will give early model car an extra apx. 3 gal and later ones about an extra 3/4 gal. these tanks are being made by a guy that has been making tanks for 30 years for clasics, hot rods and race cars they are top quality. I can also get them setup with a sump setup if you wish.
    I am taking orders for them now in groups of 5 paid orders other wise they would cost more as a single. I also posted this on other forums as well.
    once I have 5 people paid I will have the tanks made they will take about 30 days from that point.
    now the cost. each tank set up the way you want it will be $1,200.00
    keep in mind that these are top quality Stainless you will never have to buy another tank.
    thanks.
    post here or send me an email or PM if you are interested or have any questions.

Re: new Stainless Steel custom fuel tanks for Fieros

I was hoping someone would do this. I am not in the market now, but I wish I was.

Re: new Stainless Steel custom fuel tanks for Fieros

Would the Fiero Store be interested in buying tanks for there customers. They are always interested in Fiero replacement parts. My thought is the more you order the cheaper the price .....