Thread: NEED A PART DONE IN 100% REAL CARBON FIBER, YOU NAME IT WE CAN DO IT

NEED A PART DONE IN 100% REAL CARBON FIBER, YOU NAME IT WE CAN DO IT

Are you looking to have a part on your car, like the engine cover, engine parts or area, side sills, hood, wing, mirrors, interior dash or other interior parts to enhance the value and beauty of your exotic car. We are partners with a company that does aerospace, car parts and many other unique parts in carbon fiber. We have pictures so you can see the perfection of the parts, as they are done in 100% real carbon fiber overlayed and clear coated. This is not the real carbon fiber sticker that you put on, this is 100% real cloth weaved carbon fiber overlayed on any part you have by a company that we have partnered up with that has been doing this for over 10 years in the aerospace industry. This is not done in a garage, this is done in a 30,000 square foot business with 17 employees that have been doing this for over 10 years.

Email us with your email address to see parts that were done.

Example pricing
    Door sills estimate $250-$300 set
    engine cover estimate $500-$600
    engine parts estimate $250-$300 each
    speaker box estimate $250-$300
    interior part estimate $200-$300 each
    mirrors estimate $200-$300 set

If you are having a few parts done at the same time, I can work a deal with you.

You will need to pay for the shipping to our company in California and pay for the shipping back or we can meet and drop the parts off and meet to have the parts picked up.

My company KCJS LLC has been in business for over 20+ years.

Re: NEED A PART DONE IN 100% REAL CARBON FIBER, YOU NAME IT WE CAN DO IT

Do you have a website? Is it possible to visit your location and see your work?

can you post some pics of your work...

Please email me directly through mad mechanics and I can email you pictures of work that has been done. Also, I am in Temecula, Ca and would be more than happy to show you finished pieces.

You can also advise your direct email address to send pictures too, thanks.

Lambolarry

I am having a hard time with this. You are willing to build any part in "100% real carbon fiber", but not willing to cover the cost of shipping and have have not posted any pictures of you work. In these hard times, I do truly wish all small companies the best of luck. I have no doubt that you have been around for a long time and that you must have many happy customers by now. Can you please post some pictures from you work in the past 20 years?

I don't mean to come across as rude but its 2010...If you have 30K sq ft. buisness then you HAVE to have a website, No?

Quote Originally Posted by Brastic
    I am having a hard time with this. You are willing to build any part in "100% real carbon fiber", but not willing to cover the cost of shipping and have have not posted any pictures of you work. In these hard times, I do truly wish all small companies the best of luck. I have no doubt that you have been around for a long time and that you must have many happy customers by now. Can you please post some pictures from you work in the past 20 years?
    I dont understand why you are saying a business is responsible for covering the cost of shipping? if you want a part made its up to you to send it there, right?

There have been problems in the past with people sending in their parts for carbon fibre replication and not getting the replication, plus having a hard time getting their parts back. Because of this you have a higher bar to cross. Go ahead and prove yourself. There will always be people here interested in your service.

I think there is misunderstanding and I understand being worried about getting your part back, as there are a lot of shady people in this business. Your part would be done in 1-2 weeks, as all my parts have taken this long. Please email directly at Lambolarry, I will email my phone number and we can meet up in person or talk on the phone, as I want to help you out on your parts.

My company KCJS LLC has been in business for over 20 years in the import business, as I am not in the car business, as this is a side business because of my love of cars. My company KCJS LLC is the parent company that owns a clothing company that has been in business for over 5 years in manufacturing. Here is how I got connected with this company that does unbelievable work on carbon fiber, as I had several custom made parts that I did and had them overlayed with 100% real carbon fiber and they look just as good as a factory made carbon fiber part from a mold. I wanted to make this a small helpful business to people like myself that want their car parts done in real carbon fiber and to add to the beauty of there custom car. I hope the people that need there parts done, give me the trust, as anybody that can meet me in person will know they will get there part back. Most of the scammers are the people that are 100% in this business and business is not that good and they find a way to gain trust and take their money. I am not in this business and do not need to pay overhead or employees, as I am a car junky with 7 cars, which 5 of them are collectible cars that I wanted custom parts made in carbon fiber. The person I was getting my parts done in carbon fiber, said if I wanted he would work me a deal and if I had other people that wanted to have their parts overlayed in real carbon fiber like what I have been doing, he would do it for me at a special price so I can make a little money. This is how this situation came up on posting this on Mad Mechanics.

The reason I will not pay the cost of the shipping of your part to me and back, as if it is an engine cover, the cost of the part would be around $50 or more to me and then $50 or more back to you, so then there is no money made on the part that I am having done for you. If you want I can add that cost of shipping back and forth, but the price will be more than the estimated prices I posted.

For anybody that is concerned about doing a deal with my company, let me meet up with you and lets do a small part deal and you only pay 50% of the cost of doing the part and when it is done you pay the other 50%.

I will do this with anybody else, you would only pay 50% now for the part and 50% when the part is ready to be shipped.

I want to help everybody out there with their parts they want done in carbon fiber and make it a safe and pleasant transaction, as people in the past have made the car business tough to get business, because of there bad business practices.