Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Countach rear wing

Countach rear wing

I also don't plan to use the rear wing.....WHAT? NO WING? WEll, I think the 25th look's better without a wing. Plus it need's some work to get it straight. IFG want's around $400 buck's (I think) for one. Anybody want it, start making offer's. The shipping won't be too cheap. It's a pretty heavy wing.

Re:Countach rear wing

NO WING,,,,,,,,I hope you don't regret this in the future. I know what you mean about it taking alot of work,,,,,,,,,mine is way outa wack! Please reconsider,,,,,,,Lambos deserve a wing,,,,,,,wings are good,,,,,,,,, god likes wings. ;D

I've thought about it for three year's now. I've made up my mind. If I had a 5ooo Countach, I'd definetly have a wing on it. But I think my 25th look's better without it. Thank's for your concern LarryBud. If I change my mind after it's too late, just remember how cliche' "I told you so" sound's.

:-\ Don't get me wrong,,,,,I really like the "Naked Tail" look. I just think the wing gives it that "I just might go 200 MPH" look. Let everyone see some pics of your car Spoon,,,,,,These people love this stuff! ;D

LarryBud, Your welcome to post my pic's. Something I need to learn how to do. You post it, I'll explain it. Or, I'll tell you about it, then you can post it. Whatever work's. It might be awhile if everyone wait's on me.

Here is the rear of Spoons 25'th! Let him tell you about the badges! ;D

Thank's for posting that LarryBud....YOU DA MAN! I traced around the emblem's then cut out that area. I glassed in a flat piece of fiberglass (cut out from the tailight) on the inside, then smoothed the edge's out with filler. Emblem's now recessed like the original. The main reason LarryBud posted this, other than I can't, is to show how beautifull the line's of a 25th Anniversary are, WITHOUT THE WING. haha Maybe I should take a vote before I sell it?

Here's a wing!!!!!! Any Questions? ;D

Here are better pics of the emblem and the recess!

Thank's again for posting pic's for me. OK, I didn't think you'd break out the Stealth. That was a cheap shot! Didn't even see it coming. Now I'm really confused.........sell?.........Don't sell.....sell?.....Don't sell. How can I argue that the wing is not an essential part of the car when you post a pic like that?