Thread: 430 - 360 doorhandles

430 - 360 doorhandles

hi guy's,
    i've been folow this forum for month's now and like to share you something.
    i have the original 430 - 360 doorhandles for sale (they are in metal) 100 euro for the set + 30 euro shippingcost worldwide.
    olso have the original 430 mirrors for sale 300 euro + 30 euro shippingcost worldwide.
    for those who have more intrest i have the 430 bodykit's (for the peugeot 406) 6500 euro and the diablo 6.0 bodykit's (for pontiac fiero and tubeframe) 7000 euro ..
    pic's come later when i find out how to post them... ;D

Re: 430 - 360 doorhandles

Hey v-design!

I see you've also made your first post here. Heard great things about you and the pictures on facebook of your F430 kit look really promising. Perhaps you
    want to state who made the bodykits and where they originate from I send you guys an email about your website once, but never got a reply. What email
    address can I use? If you want to place a photo you need to upload it first to an image host, then you can place the link to the image between [img][/img] tags
    and you're done

Sander

Quote Originally Posted by SanderVh
    Hey v-design!

I see you've also made your first post here. Heard great things about you and the pictures on facebook of your F430 kit look really promising. Perhaps you
    want to state who made the bodykits and where they originate from I send you guys an email about your website once, but never got a reply. What email
    address can I use? If you want to place a photo you need to upload it first to an image host, then you can place the link to the image between [img][/img] tags
    and you're done

Sander

I alreadY visited their Workshop and saw the countach and the grey 430 you can See on Facebook. I can Tell you their work is amazing! Im gonna get my 430 there! Just waiting for them to Complete the interior Parts.

by the way
    shouldnt you mention that your kit is infact the extreme kit that you've splashed ....
    no big deal to buy a kit and rip it off and then sell it! shame on you

to be honest I'd rather buy the splashed kit from him, at least you've got half a chance of getting all the parts you paid for!

Quote Originally Posted by 8c
    to be honest I'd rather buy the splashed kit from him, at least you've got half a chance of getting all the parts you paid for!
    what's your problem , do you lose any cent whille im doing this ? by the way ... i've changed a lot on those kit's before i made the molds of it !
    even the rear and front frame were not correctly....
    i've changed parts in the kit that didnt look nice or was useless .. example..doorhandles are originals and included with the kit,mirrors are exact copy and movable and included with the kit...ectr...

Quote Originally Posted by SanderVh
    Hey v-design!

and you're done

Sander

sorry mate but we don't have a wibsite,i still like to know your qeustion ,you can ask it here or drop me an Pm..

I think you misunderstood me. I was trying to say that I'd rather buy from you because extreme have a bad reputation for terrible customer service and not delivering peoples parts. Especially with all the extra work you've put in to make the kit more user friendly. Good luck to you and I hope we see some cars built from your kit soon